KS5 unpainted

GODofwar
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: KS5 unpainted

Post by GODofwar » Sun May 14, 2017 3:54 pm

jchunick wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 3:08 pm
Can we maybe just be clear that nobody from DF is claiming that the explanation is that?... it's beginning to sound like this explanation is coming from DF. Yikes!
Josh is right. I was the one who posted the 'explanation' - except it wasn't an explanation. I just said I didn't care because in real life rocks vary.

I - the Weasel, me myself, don't care. That doesn't mean DwF ought not to have standardized base colors (but or course I personnally, me, the Weasel, don't care) or that YOU should not care. I get why its a problem, just like SizeGate.

Mea Sorta Culpa.

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delenda Sunt
WeaselWarGod

Thunder
Orc
Orc

Re: KS5 unpainted

Post by Thunder » Sun May 14, 2017 8:45 pm

My Advanced Stone Builder items from KS4 sure don't match the items from KS3. The KS4 stuff is way darker and has far less dry brushing.

Being hand painted it's tough to get the same amount of dry brushing, that's a given. The KS3 stuff has a lot of light grey between the stones, the KS4 stuff has dark grey between the stones. It's very noticeable.

I bought pre-painted, I might try a dark grey wash on the KS3 stuff, it actually looks better with the dark grey.

Peace

Return to “Pre-Kickstarter 5 Discussion”