List of Castle Plans

Do you have a question or a suggestion about how to best utilize Dwarven Forge's products? Please post it here.
craigr

List of Castle Plans

Post by craigr » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:12 am

Hello,
Is there a list (or running list) of castle plans with parts list?

Like this list:
Wyvern Watch Castle: April 2021 BotM
(1) Postern Gate
(2) Small Corner Tower
(1) Large Corner Tower
(1) Square Corner Tower
(1) Corner Walls
(1) LED Illuminated Floor
(1) Small Tower Balcony & Bridge Base
(1) Small Tower Breakout for Count's Castle
(1) Cathedral Roof
(1) Straight Crenellation Assortment
(1) Castle Siege Defenders
(4) Forest Terrain Tray (Oversized)

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: List of Castle Plans

Post by zenako » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:57 am

Are you talking about ones DF has built or all folks? I would also point out that even in the Wyverns Watch build, there was a bucket of leftover parts still available from those packs that Nate showed dumped into a large pile early in the video. (Might have been the building it one, rather than his "live acting" / demo one.)

Older DF builds rely on the component lists in those large Packs, Royal Stronghold and Grand Citidel and have pretty much no leftovers, which also means what you see is what you get.

Most folks with any heavy investment in Castles have a wide range of packs, likely all mixed together by now (I know I have bins for Longwalls, bins for Small towers, Bins for Large Towers, bins for battlements, etc., etc. etc...)

By the way, welcome to the forums and this is an interesting question that could help new castle builders to get an idea of what they might have to get to match some of the builds folks show in their photos at times.

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:02 pm

craigr wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:12 am Hello,
Is there a list (or running list) of castle plans with parts list?

Like this list:
Wyvern Watch Castle: April 2021 BotM
(1) Postern Gate
(2) Small Corner Tower
(1) Large Corner Tower
(1) Square Corner Tower
(1) Corner Walls
(1) LED Illuminated Floor
(1) Small Tower Balcony & Bridge Base
(1) Small Tower Breakout for Count's Castle
(1) Cathedral Roof
(1) Straight Crenellation Assortment
(1) Castle Siege Defenders
(4) Forest Terrain Tray (Oversized)
Welcome!!!

The components of each of those sets is in the store. Just look up each set.

As to builds made by those posting... there usually is not a list of sets or parts used in their builds.

Feel free to ask if there is a build you want to know more about.

craigr

Post by craigr » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:06 am

Will do, thank you!

KayBur
Goblin
Goblin

Post by KayBur » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:18 am

zenako wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:57 am Are you talking about ones DF has built or all folks? I would also point out that even in the Wyverns Watch build, there was a bucket of leftover parts still available from those packs that Nate showed dumped into a large pile early in the video. (Might have been the building it one, rather than his "live acting" / demo one.)

Older DF builds rely on the component lists in those large Packs, Royal Stronghold and Grand Citidel and have pretty much no leftovers, which also means what you see is what you get.

Most folks with any heavy investment in Castles have a wide range of packs, likely all mixed together by now (I know I have bins for Longwalls, bins for Small towers, Bins for Large Towers, bins for battlements, etc., etc. etc...)

By the way, welcome to the forums and this is an interesting question that could help new castle builders to get an idea of what they might have to get to match some of the builds folks show in their photos at times.
The question that arose: if those who have been building their castles for a long time have a lot of parts and some are not needed, is there an opportunity to get them for beginners or is it not practiced to resell / donate unnecessary items?

pacarat
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by pacarat » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:04 am

I think a hitch in that is that one might have parts left over from build A, and then have a different set of parts left over from build B.

The forum or Evilbay can be a source for odds and ends as well as complete sets...

Return to “How Do I Use This Stuff?”