The Stench from Hell

NiandoBG
Ogre
Ogre

Re: The Stench from Hell

Post by NiandoBG » Tue May 11, 2021 4:27 pm

Hexenmond wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:53 pm Today I opened my box of painted KS6 crystal caverns pieces after more than half a year. The pieces smelled exactly like the Hellscape tiles when those first arrived. NiandoBG already reported this a while ago for unpainted crystal caverns, but now I can confirm this for painted.

That can only mean that the crystal pieces must have originated from Hell! Maybe I should have marked this post as a spoiler, since I fully expect a related plot twist to be incorporated in a future version of the Caverns Deep adventure module. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You never know.
All I can tell you, you‘ve never seen such big crystals before and you are almost sure that they don‘t grow that big in a natural environment. Do you really want to go closer to them, my dear friend.

Your post reminds me that I still haven’t painted them due to the fact that I still hope for a painting tutorial from DF.
At least I own now a golden pearl paint to paint the crystals..

My Pathfinder group is going to explore an old cursed mine in search for noqual. In the next session. Could be a motivation to paint these pieces...
more than 2,800 self painted dwarvenite pieces :)

Return to “Kickstarter 6.66 Discussion”