Small Stocking the Store Rant

We’ve had the pleasure of working with the team at Paizo to create a series of licensed sets for Pathfinder 2nd Edition. The sets – four exciting new Encounters - were specifically designed for the inaugural module The Fall of Plaguestone.
Yacker
Orc
Orc

Small Stocking the Store Rant

Post by Yacker » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:12 pm

Is there no way when you are about to make a purchase that a nice alert comes up saying "hey heads up .. we are doing a restock on such such time".

I placed an order yesterday but would of held back a day if I knew that Plaguestone unpainted was coming out to save on shipping. Sorry I cannot keep up with Twitter, Twitch and FB and these forums.

Now I am just cranky and will wait until a month or so cause I'm not willing to pay $30 US on shipping for a $50 US purchase for the new items to Canada.
But if I would have gotten an alert from the store than I would held back the 24 hours and happily spent the extra $50 US on other items on this order.

I know it is not hard to setup at all with notifications and alerts if the technology is there on whatever service they are hosting on.

This would be a great customer service for the web shop...thoughts ? :)
The drunkin DM and yack666 on Twitch

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: Small Stocking the Store Rant

Post by zenako » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:26 pm

DF did send out an email on 11/11 that announced that they would be restocking Plaguestone on the 18th. Adustus posted a notice here some days ago confirming that and added some info about the depth of the restock as well. Just curious how far out would you want a notice to be for? 1 day? 3 days? 1 month?

Yacker
Orc
Orc

Post by Yacker » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:57 pm

Man I missed it somehow so my fault I guess.

But a pop up would be nice on the shop like 1-3 days :"hey did you know!" Or a huge slap me in the face banner on the shop. I know its my fault but man its bums me out as shipping can be such a cut in my purchase when it comes to Canada.

Mitch
Orc
Orc

Post by Mitch » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:29 pm

Email customer service and ask for them to unlock your order if they haven't packed it already.

Yacker
Orc
Orc

Post by Yacker » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:21 am

Yeah I would but unfortunately (this is not a complaint) they close the orders pretty darn fast as full filled and I usually have the product at my door within 5 days. :)

Return to “Pathfinder Sets - Plaguestone”