EU shipping status ???

We’ve had the pleasure of working with the team at Paizo to create a series of licensed sets for Pathfinder 2nd Edition. The sets – four exciting new Encounters - were specifically designed for the inaugural module The Fall of Plaguestone.
arsthein
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: EU shipping status ???

Post by arsthein » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:44 am

I opened my Plaguestone boxes a couple of days ago, and I'm quite happy with what I got.

I took the curved hedges, and they are fine, it's true that the height doesn't match the straight ones but that doesn't concern me very much. The painting is ok, it would have been much better with more brown on the branches like the ones some Forumites here masterfully painted. I would have preferred if the big door frame could have a removable top for easier door insertion though.

The curved cages are great. Just what you would expect from the pictures. They compliment the DoD ones very well.

I took 2 sets of deadly plants as well, and these, I think, are fantastic. May be this is not expertly painted, but reflect very well the proposed general appearance in the product photos. Definitely the master prototypes you see in the pictures show the details and blending of colours much better, but still, from arms hand you wont be disappointed. Only would have preferred more Vine Lashers per pack, may be an inverted ratio with the poison blooms. But that's personal.

Then the Sinister workshop pack and the Alchemy Lab accesories. As all DF tiny accesories this days, the painting is noticeably worse than in the pictures, but serviceable.

Special props go to the Hellfire furnace, I love this piece. I would love to have variations of these kind of alembic/glass tubes laboratory to make a big laboratory room full of pipes pumping strange fluids, etc. BUT, I have to say, the product picture didn't say it was a LED piece, and it turns out, it is.

Overall, very happy with my purchase. If you are familiar with DF in the last years and you already know what to expect, you will be very happy. If you are new YMMV, you may be disappointed in the painting of some pieces if you were expecting faithful resemblance to the pictures, or you may be blown away by the awesome sculpts you get in a pre-painted standard quality, in what I think is a great $$$ deal.

Greetings!

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: EU shipping status ???

Post by dice4hire » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:46 pm

Good news!!!!!
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Return to “Pathfinder Sets - Plaguestone”