What's the latest of Plaguestone?

We’ve had the pleasure of working with the team at Paizo to create a series of licensed sets for Pathfinder 2nd Edition. The sets – four exciting new Encounters - were specifically designed for the inaugural module The Fall of Plaguestone.
dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: What's the latest of Plaguestone?

Post by dice4hire » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:11 am

Bunny life is hard.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

SPECPOL
Goblin
Goblin

Post by SPECPOL » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:18 am

Adustus, Any word on when Plaguestone is supposed to hit the store? October came and went.

SPECPOL
Goblin
Goblin

Post by SPECPOL » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:42 pm

SPECPOL wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:18 am Adustus, Any word on when Plaguestone is supposed to hit the store? October came and went.
Nevermind, from the Hellscape restock email:

Wednesday, November 18th: Plaguestone
Sets from this release, officially licensed from Paizo’s The Fall of Plaguestone™ will be available on our website.

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by zenako » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:52 pm

Good catch, I had not even scanned the whole email..pertinent parts copied below:

Wednesday, November 18th: Plaguestone
Sets from this release, officially licensed from Paizo’s The Fall of Plaguestone™ will be available on our website.

Late November (exact date TBA*): Caverns Restock
Broad-based Caverns Deep restock, including new Caverns Core Sets and a range of Caverns sets.

Early December (exact date TBA*): Forest (from Caverns Deep collection)
An assortment of Dreadhollow Forest Sets from the Caverns Deep line, including the Dreadhollow Forest Encounter, Forest Transition Banks, Escarpments, Light & Heavy Forest Packs, Small & Large Trees and more!

* Product still en route, so exact date to be confirmed as soon as possible.

arsthein
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by arsthein » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:25 pm

Hi guys, after having for display my goodies from Plaguestone for a couple of weeks (I think?) I was going to put them away and I realized that the 2 barrels from the Laboratory Accesories pack are just regular barrels, not acid ones. I'm thinking about contacting customer service, but I wanted to check if anyone else have come across this or if there is anything I've missed.

Any thoughts?

Greetings!

realarete
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by realarete » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:09 pm

arsthein wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:25 pm Hi guys, after having for display my goodies from Plaguestone for a couple of weeks (I think?) I was going to put them away and I realized that the 2 barrels from the Laboratory Accesories pack are just regular barrels, not acid ones. I'm thinking about contacting customer service, but I wanted to check if anyone else have come across this or if there is anything I've missed.

Any thoughts?

Greetings!
I just checked mine, and they are "acid" barrels.
On a side note, upside-down these barrels are just normal barrels. I am sure you did, but have you flipped them to check the other side?

arsthein
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by arsthein » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:02 am

Yes of course, I look at them carefully. Both sides are obvious sculpted wood.

Nobody else had this issue?

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:27 pm

arsthein wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:02 am Yes of course, I look at them carefully. Both sides are obvious sculpted wood.

Nobody else had this issue?
I believe there should be three acid barrels in the Cavernous Alchemy Lab the rest are plain barrels.

edit: I just noticed you said it was the Alchemy Lab Accessories Pack... my apologies. They should both be acid.

arsthein
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by arsthein » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:09 am

Yes exactly it's the accesories pack, not the full set, but no apologies required sir! thank you for your input. I already contacted customer support and as usual, they've been most helpful.

I'm very curious to know how this mistake has happened and how prevalent it is.

Greetings!

arsthein
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by arsthein » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:37 pm

Hi there people, the other day arrived my replacements for these barrels. I can confirm, they are not even the same size, the sculpt is clearly different, so don't forget to check yours if you took the alchemy lab accesories set.

You can see in the left the ones that came in the pack, and the 2 replacements. The first two, bigger ones, have the same wooden sculpt in both sides (bottom and top).
photo6001401440024769985.jpg
photo6001401440024769985.jpg (29.73 KiB) Viewed 356 times
And here you have another example of DF's just plain perfect customer service! it has been effortless on my part. Kudos again to them!

Greetings,

Return to “Pathfinder Sets - Plaguestone”