What's the latest of Plaguestone?

We’ve had the pleasure of working with the team at Paizo to create a series of licensed sets for Pathfinder 2nd Edition. The sets – four exciting new Encounters - were specifically designed for the inaugural module The Fall of Plaguestone.
AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: What's the latest of Plaguestone?

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:04 pm

I haven't read through the encounter, but the plants may be influenced by the written encounter this time?

But yeah, you have a valid point.
101 Resin and 293 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Please see my list of stuff for sale for some awesome deals at 10% lower than anywhere else! Located HERE!

Talistran
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Talistran » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:05 pm

I received my plaguestone today.

I'll see if I can put some stuff together. I've only opened the plants pack so far. Love the sculpts, especially the log with mushrooms on it.

Only negative so far is that the plants pack has like 4 colors and next to each other they are very repetitive. But I think they'll look GREAT scattered throughout a dreadhollow build!

They'd also be fairly easy to spruce up with a few color changes if you're so inclined.

Ime202
Kobold
Kobold

Post by Ime202 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:09 am

Will any of the plague stone be available in the store? I didn’t know about this as I’m a newer collector so I missed when this was up.. was this a KS or separate item outside of that?

Really like the hedge gate and was wondering if it will be available at all.. thanks!

stenfisker
Orc
Orc

Post by stenfisker » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:43 am

Ime202 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:09 am Will any of the plague stone be available in the store? I didn’t know about this as I’m a newer collector so I missed when this was up.. was this a KS or separate item outside of that?

Really like the hedge gate and was wondering if it will be available at all.. thanks!
Some sets will be available in the store. Think DF said in November.
Plaguestone was not run as a Kickstarter, instead they called it a Presale (which ended about a year ago). It was a collaboration with Pathfinder/Paizo. Here is some more info:
https://dwarvenforge.com/plaguestone-presale-help/
Royal Sluice Mason Extraordinaire
a.k.a. KasperKenobi

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:23 pm

zenako wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:25 pm Usually they wait a few weeks for folks who got their orders to not complain about missing or busted parts before they put stockin the store once they are more confident they will not need to replace things. I got encounter (Erinthor light) and some extra cages and hedges and all my stuff was fine. Not too many funky parts in the 3 encounters so I expect a good amount of the overstock will make it to the shop.
That did not stop DF putting Hellscape in the Store before all the EU got their pledges.
Admittedly we got ours on the same day as it came out in the store.

Not complaining..... much ;) did not give us much time to see if anything was faulty or missing or what we should have ordered more of.

This is why we get all we think we would want/need in the KS, which thankfully we did :)

Suspect DF still hold a bunch of sets back for EU KS order issues, assuming those in the US have had enough time to find their issues out.
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

stenfisker
Orc
Orc

Post by stenfisker » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:10 am

I want my Plaguestone stuff :geek:
Anyone in EU seen or heard anything ?
Royal Sluice Mason Extraordinaire
a.k.a. KasperKenobi

ChrilleT
Orc
Orc

Post by ChrilleT » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:46 am

Got email of 2 packages delivered to my front door monday last week here in Sweden but when I got home from work there was only one package (order from the DF shop). The one missing should have been Plaguestone I´m quite sure of but have not gotten any confirmation yet from Dwarven Forge. Have contacted UPS and they were not very helpful and also contacted Dwarven Forge but I have not heard anything from them yet.

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:04 pm

No sign of Plaguestone here on the UK :(

NiandoBG
Ogre
Ogre

Post by NiandoBG » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:11 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:04 pm No sign of Plaguestone here on the UK :(
Same for me in Germany. :(

But I have anyway enough Hellscape to paint...
more than 2,800 self painted dwarvenite pieces :)

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:34 am

NiandoBG wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:11 pm
Rabbit Burner wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:04 pm No sign of Plaguestone here on the UK :(
Same for me in Germany. :(

But I have anyway enough Hellscape to paint...
We are not desperate for it, got a big W40k Hellscape build/game on the go, so no room for it on our table.

But was disappointed that our question of when it ships in the EU and UK did not get asked on OtA last night.

Our own fault for not sending the question to Mace beforehand.

But we are being told that Plaguestone has shipped. The issue is probably more about the DF definition of 'shipped' suspect its a little like 'soon' ;)

Return to “Pathfinder Sets - Plaguestone”