What happens next

We’ve had the pleasure of working with the team at Paizo to create a series of licensed sets for Pathfinder 2nd Edition. The sets – four exciting new Encounters - were specifically designed for the inaugural module The Fall of Plaguestone.
dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: What happens next

Post by dice4hire » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:09 am

Hopefully before Xmas......
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:41 pm

This is what happens when you are running 3 campaigns concurrently; things get put on the back burner. :(

I mean, they have the normal operations (webstore, conventions, etc.), KS6 delivery and QC, KS 6.66 production, Plaguestone, and they are working on KS7 at the same time. Just a lot of sticks in the fire.

And I'm not excusing or apologizing for DF, just pointing out why I feel it's kinda silent in some areas.
101 Resin and 293 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Please see my list of stuff for sale for some awesome deals at 10% lower than anywhere else! Located HERE!

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by zenako » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:47 pm

Plus some of the "creative" types have been shooting upboxing videos and creating all the encounter builds documents. That being said, the almost complete radio blackout on the Plaguestone sets is frustrating.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:32 pm

I do not know, of course, what really goes on in the office, but there is not much outside presence from anyone but Nate. Perhaps delegate things a bit more, and have different faces for the company on different media, or streams of communication?

I agree, they have too many irons in the fire, and unfortunately the fun irons, the ones they are most interested in, are all behind the scenes.

stenfisker
Orc
Orc

Post by stenfisker » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:16 am

So it's been another month without any news on Plaguestone.
Would be nice with a little update............!
Royal Sluice Mason Extraordinaire
a.k.a. KasperKenobi

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:41 pm

I do kind of wonder exactly how they intend to communicate on Plaguestone. Direct mail seems the only sure way as there is no Ks or other page connected directly with the campaign. I suppose they could stealth update the home page here like they did for CD shipping. I hope people notice those updates.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:49 pm

Each order required an email address, so I would assume they will communicate with us via email.

However, being a pre-sale, I don't expect any communication from DF regarding Plaguestone until they are getting ready to ship so people can update addresses. With KS we are entitled perhaps to a deeper dive into the production and how things are progressing. With a pre-sale, I would say we're going to hear and see less in regards to production.

Please see my list of stuff for sale for some awesome deals at 10% lower than anywhere else! Located HERE!

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by zenako » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:08 pm

They also only have a small amount of our money upfront compared to a KS. So their exposure is greater if stuff goes fubar. I only went in for a somewhat small buy on that one since so much was a duplicate from the previous KS.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:14 pm

I just went in for the non-terrain tray add-ons.

stenfisker
Orc
Orc

Post by stenfisker » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:14 am

Maybe DF could update us on their progress with Plaguestone in the next Dwarven Forge Quarterly ?
Royal Sluice Mason Extraordinaire
a.k.a. KasperKenobi

Return to “Pathfinder Sets - Plaguestone”