Basic tips for participating in the Pre-sale

We’ve had the pleasure of working with the team at Paizo to create a series of licensed sets for Pathfinder 2nd Edition. The sets – four exciting new Encounters - were specifically designed for the inaugural module The Fall of Plaguestone.
ObLaDi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Basic tips for participating in the Pre-sale

Post by ObLaDi » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:44 pm

An image gallery has been posted at https://dwarvenforge.com/pathfinder-2-plaguestone-sets/.

PRE-SALE TOOL:
The Pre-sale tool is hosted by the same company we use to manage Kickstarter orders post-Kickstarter, Pledge Manager.

If you have not yet participated in the Pre-sale (even if you already have an account on Pledge Manager), use this URL: https://dwarvenforge.pledgemanager.com/ ... articipate

If you have already started a Pre-sale order (even if you just provided your e-mail address), you may return to your order using the following URL:
https://dwarvenforge.pledgemanager.com/ ... laguestone

If you need help accessing your account or any other question about the Pre-sale, please contact customersupport@dwarvenforge.com and we are happy to help!

PLEDGE CALCULATOR TOOL:
Pledge Manager developed a tool for Kickstarter pledge calculation that we are using to help you understand the total order amount during this Pre-sale, including the deposit and applicable shipping (except for CT and NY sales taxes).

You may access this tool at
https://calculator.pledgestage.com/dwar ... alculator/

After you select your country, because there are no "rewards" associated with the Pre-sale, simply click on the "Welcome" in the dropdown.

END OF THE SALE
In order to lock-down your order, please pay the deposit by August 31 at 10pm.

You will be billed for the balance due next spring by e-mail, before shipping begins.

Seraphis the Bland
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Basic tips for participating in the Pre-sale

Post by Seraphis the Bland » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:43 pm

When are these expected to be delivered?

realarete
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by realarete » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:02 pm

Seraphis the Bland wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:43 pm When are these expected to be delivered?
April 2020.

EDIT : April 2020 is the target "ship" date ... so tack on another 2 months I suppose? Across sea travel, getting to warehouse, then shipping off to backers. Probably 2 months more easily, so at door (if all goes well :? ) in June-ish 2020.

ilionblaze
Orc
Orc

Post by ilionblaze » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:25 am

I wonder if their contract with Paizo states anything about ship dates. Most of the items in this series are pre-existing, unlike in an average Kickstarter, so there should be a lot less room for mishaps. Hopefully everything is much closer to schedule.

Rhizom
Orc
Orc

Post by Rhizom » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:05 pm

realarete wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:02 pm EDIT : April 2020 is the target "ship" date ... so tack on another 2 months I suppose? Across sea travel, getting to warehouse, then shipping off to backers. Probably 2 months more easily, so at door (if all goes well :? ) in June-ish 2020.
I think their terminology is: shipping = shipping to individual customers from the warehouse. Container transport to the warehouse will have happened before. At least that is how they used the word in the latest Kickstarters.

So for US it could really happen that customers have their stuff in hands end of April or early May. ROW is a different beast of course.
Rhizom, Creeping Rootstalks of Valoria

realarete
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by realarete » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:19 pm

Ah gotcha! Thanks for the clarification Rhizom. My mind is always in "Board game Kickstarter" Mode! There shipping is usually "leaving China".

Thunder
Orc
Orc

Post by Thunder » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:50 pm

Rats, I missed this.

I have been super busy the past year and somehow this just flew under my radar. That's too bad, I would love to have picked up the Mountain Pen package. I sure wish DF would have sent out an email to their regular customers or post an update on one of their Kickstarters.

Peace

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by zenako » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:31 pm

Well, they did preview it in their Spring Quarterly email in May, and then sent out more details and a link to the pre-order in another email in the late July DF Quarterly as well. This was a Gencon promo with Paizo that was revealed at Gencon. Not sure how long the preorder window was open, I backed for one of the sets and a few extras and then forgot about it until they ask for more $$ sometime this spring.

kodiakbear
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kodiakbear » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:14 pm

I wish DF would let us pay off this now, before I forget and spend the money on something else.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:19 pm

Thunder wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:50 pm Rats, I missed this.

I have been super busy the past year and somehow this just flew under my radar. That's too bad, I would love to have picked up the Mountain Pen package. I sure wish DF would have sent out an email to their regular customers or post an update on one of their Kickstarters.

Peace
DF is pretty good about letting people jump on the ship late; it couldn't hurt to ask them if you can still get onboard.
101 Resin and 293 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Please see my list of stuff for sale for some awesome deals at 10% lower than anywhere else! Located HERE!

Return to “Pathfinder Sets - Plaguestone”