Pathfinder sets some interesting parts

We’ve had the pleasure of working with the team at Paizo to create a series of licensed sets for Pathfinder 2nd Edition. The sets – four exciting new Encounters - were specifically designed for the inaugural module The Fall of Plaguestone.
combs1ng
Orc
Orc

Re: Pathfinder sets some interesting parts

Post by combs1ng » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:39 am

This set is amazing! I am relatively new (came in on the DoD KS). So i have some Dungeon of Doom, some Caverns and DH coming and I plan to buy a decent amount of Hellscape. That being said, this 4 separate-environment set congeals beautifully as a stand alone but also complements all aspects of my current builds. The Glen will go great with my DH and soon to be Wildlands, I have no Erinthor Mts so this is a great intro., the large addition to my caverns deep and a functional, yet beautiful dungeon room with some great pieces. Not to mention, all the addon sets are fairly unique (a little overlap with Hags Den). I think this is the perfect blend for someone in my situation. I am getting the full set and a couple additional cages and thorn walls. I love the plants but my one slight critique is I wish it had another unique miniature monster to it. Maybe in the Erinthor or caverns section or possibly a cool necro in the dungeon room. And lastly, the price is pretty great too with the added 10% or so discount over the individual encounters. A win, win, win!!!
Last edited by combs1ng on Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The price of wisdom is eternal thought." - Frank Birch

period3
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Pathfinder sets some interesting parts

Post by period3 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:18 pm

Does anyone know if these sets will be priced differently when they hit the store? Is there any discount (other than shipping) baked into the presale?

Return to “Pathfinder Sets - Plaguestone”