Orc
Orc

Re: It's a week into summer

Post by Blue Prophet » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:42 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:27 pm
MrMorden wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:58 pm
What DF considers "very very exciting" and what the customers do are sometimes not in tight alignment.

I hope it's something more, but bracing myself for "5% off of out of stock items if you pre-order" or something similar. :lol:
Lets not get ahead of ourselves we have been waiting for a Wildlands launch date for the best part of 10 months
We've also been waiting for the global economy to recover for the last 3 months, and that isn't happening yet.

Luckily I will personally be getting back to work soon, but don't have as much to spend on Wildlands as if the pandemic and lockdown had never happened.

Hopefully DF are prepared if the KS winds up being smaller than expected because of the economy along with terrain saturation over the last few years for the hardcore fans.

Oldent
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Oldent » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:53 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:27 pm
ing similar. :lol:
Lets not get ahead of ourselves we have been waiting for a Wildlands launch date for the best part of 10 months
[/quote]

I plain to try and watch the presentation tonight. I have not been plaining on a big purchase. I am sure there will be something. I do not have a lot of DH or want more. I want to see what they do with water.
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

DWChancellor
Ogre
Ogre

Post by DWChancellor » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:03 pm

August 9th.
DW, Chancellor of Valoria, Formally Privy Councilor of Valoria

Return to “Pre-Kickstarter 7 Discussion”