Purchased an Xtra Fanatics Trove for DoD, available if anyone is looking for one...

mc1gamer
Goblin
Goblin

Purchased an Xtra Fanatics Trove for DoD, available if anyone is looking for one...

Post by mc1gamer » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:20 pm

Ok, so I over-bought during the last restock. I missed on one thing I wanted (emperor's palace pack) but apparently snagged 2 of the Fanatics Trove in my back and forth speed selecting of whatever I could before inventory was sold out. Currently this kit is sold out (https://tinyurl.com/y949qbp7) and my extra one is still sealed in it's box and available.

If anyone is interested in this set, let me know (PM me). Happy to trade if someone is willing to part out what I want/need (city builder stuff, some parts from the kit I mentioned above for example), but since that is highly unlikely, would sell it for the going price on the site, plus shipping and paypal fee for the transaction. Oh, and if this is inappropriate to post here, my apologies.

PM me if you are interested with your State/Zip so I can gauge shipping cost. Sorry, but only Continental US as I couldn't be sure what it would cost to ship int'l.
Thanks!
Mc1