Ten
7%
More than ten
10%

Total votes: 71

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: How Many KS5 Sets Do You Plan To Get?

Post by dice4hire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:52 pm

My base set assumptions are based on a set similar to KSI and KSII, with lots of pillars as the pics so far support this. Of course, June (NOT SOON) will show what happens.

But for me, I tend to underorder base and overorder add-ons and I want to not do this this time.

I wonder if Base sets plus stretch goals will be in the store in 2018/19?
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:23 pm

I tend to agree with The sentiment that we just don't know enough about what is in this KS yet! Stefan and crew are sure to have many wonderful surprises waiting for us that will entice me to buy more than I expect, but will love it all when it finally arrives! What will be the Monster Sewers of KS5 I wonder? A griffontamer Gates and Entrances add-on perhaps?

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Getting laid off is never good, bubt this timing is very bad. I hope you can find work soon, or better instantly.

i am planning to go much heavier with base sets and light on add-ons as usually the math of KS add-ons or retail add-ons is pretty much the same. Well, for us in Japan at least. That is unfortunate for KS funds though.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Crimson_King_of_the_Tower
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Crimson_King_of_the_Tower » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:37 pm

I always shoot for 10 sets but well have to see this year I just got laid off but may have another job by then and still have the Bday card to play so I will be getting some just not sure at the moment. Original dungeon tiles and cavern tiles I will always want more of cause i absolutely love mega dungeons and one day plan to be able to build a whole dungeon with never having to tear anything down.

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Absolutely no idea until I see the product - was not around for KS1 or 2 so have no reference point and also I am a wargamer having left DnD back in the 90's (sniff) so caverns and dungeons hold little appeal, though I'm pretty sure something will grab my interest - so given there was no 'no idea' option I went for 1 :)
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

Kryzsko
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Kryzsko » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:41 pm

jonmilton wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:51 am
Probably 3 base sets for me to mix into my KS1 sets. If there are enough exciting new pieces I may go more. If you count add-on sets I'm sure it will be more than 10 in the end.
I am sure I will get one of every add-on as well as 3 base sets. I will likely get two or three round room sets.

jasdotcom
Ogre
Ogre

Post by jasdotcom » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Probably 3 but who am I kidding - There will be that one "super cool looking _______" that will be available only as a stretch goal applied to sets which will make me buy more :)

jonmilton
Orc
Orc

Post by jonmilton » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:51 am

Probably 3 base sets for me to mix into my KS1 sets. If there are enough exciting new pieces I may go more. If you count add-on sets I'm sure it will be more than 10 in the end.

Stormfury
Orc
Orc

Post by Stormfury » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:29 am

I dont think we know enough about what's included to answer this poll. If it's just a bunch of columns then I'll likely get 1. If there is a bunch more to it including stretch goals, it could be 10+. I just don't know enough about what we're looking at.

I'm leaning lower end (1-2) this time around as KS IV had 2 massive purchases by me and I need the year to recover. :)
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

Xeno Syncretic Order - Salvation Through Unity

jgt4242
Orc
Orc

Post by jgt4242 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:17 am

Two sets of the the walls with pillars. If there's another base set (like, let's say, catacombs) then I'll see when it's revealed. Probably get some add-ons too, but it really depends on what's being released. I have no interest in traps or LED's pieces so I'll wait and see.

Return to “Pre-Kickstarter 5 Discussion”