Kickstarter - Dungeons and Lasers

This is an area to discuss topics related to gaming.
unclebilly
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Kickstarter - Dungeons and Lasers

Post by unclebilly » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:16 pm

nielsene wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:40 am
I'm planning on giving it a try -- mainly for Sci-Fi stuff. I don't want to commit as much space to SciFi terrain as Fantasy, so I've been playing with papercarft stuff and not quite happy with that. This looks like it might work better for my needs, and is still very break-down/compact for storage.
Yea I am still on the fence with this. I do like the way it can be broken down for storage.

nielsene
Ogre
Ogre

Post by nielsene » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:40 am

I'm planning on giving it a try -- mainly for Sci-Fi stuff. I don't want to commit as much space to SciFi terrain as Fantasy, so I've been playing with papercarft stuff and not quite happy with that. This looks like it might work better for my needs, and is still very break-down/compact for storage.

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:53 am

I bought a long time ago the ancestor of this tile system. It was called 3D Dungeons from Mage Knight.
Here, the connectors of each piece are better and same for the details !

I also was interested for playing Space Hulk with it but it are only 2x2 squares tiles so … too large.
And using a 5cm x 5cm floor tile as one square takes too much place on the table.
So sad.

patransom
Orc
Orc

Kickstarter - Dungeons and Lasers

Post by patransom » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:10 am

Stumbled on to this kickstarter this morning and hadn't seen it posted here yet: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ar ... escription

Looks like a reasonably cheap solution for my sci-fi needs. Obviously inferior to DF (except in price) for fantasy.

Return to “Gaming Talk”