4 Item Limit to Checkout?

ConspiracyOfOne
Kobold
Kobold

4 Item Limit to Checkout?

Post by ConspiracyOfOne » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:14 pm

I was trying to buy some stuff, but it said I had to remove items from my cart to do so. It said no more than 4 items??

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: 4 Item Limit to Checkout?

Post by zenako » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:35 am

This is hopefully a mistake. The limit appears to be 4 items TOTAL and any more and the system barfs and gives you this message.

CANNOT PLACE ORDER WITHOUT REDUCING QUANTITY

MUST HAVE AT MOST 4 ITEMS TOTAL

Really, this needs to be fixed and this was with items that are currently in stock!!!

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by zenako » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:38 am

And to add to the further annoyance, it also counts the "free" replacement parts for Castle paint replacements at separate items as well. So if you are two basic wall sets for example they also come with 2 free replacement crenellations so you are already at the magic number of 4.

Droooo
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Droooo » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:42 am

Maybe this is an attempt to provide broader access to the restock tomorrow? Seems like they would have mentioned it though, and it's kind of an odd way to do it.

Adustus
Orc
Orc

Post by Adustus » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:36 pm

Okay, so we talked about it and it turns out that while there IS an individual item cap of 4, the cart itself should not have a limiter. Try emptying out everything in your cart if you were having this issue and putting stuff back in to see if you're still having the issue; both I and some folks on discord have tested it out and the cart isn't being limited, so if people ARE having this bug still we want to make sure it's resolved by launch time.

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by zenako » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:25 pm

Seems to be working now. Thanks. The limit of 4 total in the cart was clearly not intended but would have been a real headache. I understand the limit on numbers for newly restocked items, that makes sense.

Return to “Website Feedback”