Iris 6 drawer storage cart deal

Do you have a question or a suggestion about how to best utilize Dwarven Forge's products? Please post it here.
DullandRusty
Goblin
Goblin

Iris 6 drawer storage cart deal

Post by DullandRusty » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:48 pm

Hey all. Just got a great deal on the iris 6 drawer scrapbook cart for storing dwarven forge.

Joann's fabric. Has a buy 2 get 1 free right now. They charge $129 for a cart, however they will price match. They price matched Amazon.com for me so I got it for $52.
So I bought 2 at $52 and then they still have me the buy 2 get one free deal. So I got 3 carts for $104 plus tax!

RisingSeraph
Orc
Orc

Re: Iris 6 drawer storage cart deal

Post by RisingSeraph » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:12 pm

DullandRusty wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:48 pm Hey all. Just got a great deal on the iris 6 drawer scrapbook cart for storing dwarven forge.

Joann's fabric. Has a buy 2 get 1 free right now. They charge $129 for a cart, however they will price match. They price matched Amazon.com for me so I got it for $52.
So I bought 2 at $52 and then they still have me the buy 2 get one free deal. So I got 3 carts for $104 plus tax!
Wow, that's an excellent deal! I have two of them but am fast approaching needing more.

Now comes the age old dilemma - to buy DF or stuff to store the DF?

DullandRusty
Goblin
Goblin

Post by DullandRusty » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:18 am

I know...i filled all 3, but now have to gauge how much more wyverstone peak will take to store.

zenako
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by zenako » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:57 am

RisingSeraph wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:12 pm
Wow, that's an excellent deal! I have two of them but am fast approaching needing more.

Now comes the age old dilemma - to buy DF or stuff to store the DF?
If you get more storage, that makes it easier to then get more tiles since you already have a place to put them. Its when everything is already full that the pangs of "where will I put this" start to gnaw at ones practical soul. Plus the storage can also be used for other things in the interim instead if needed.

Return to “How Do I Use This Stuff?”