Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Stefan needs painted Miniatures!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123456
TOPIC: Stefan needs painted Miniatures!
#48832
Re:Stefan needs painted Miniatures! 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
Heres some examples of my painted pieces.

Market and Smithy 005 by VladdTaltos, on Flickr

bartender by VladdTaltos, on Flickr

Thomarillion library 1 005 by VladdTaltos, on Flickr

da top 005 by VladdTaltos, on Flickr

da top 003 by VladdTaltos, on Flickr
I know these are mostly resin pieces and not figures as an example, they are the pictures I have available right at the moment.If you want more pictures ill take some new ones.I have invested in DDM plastic minis so I only have a few reaper townsfolk miniatures painted.Sence I dont want the town people looking better then the heros they are not my best work.
VladTaltos
Hail and well met!
Orc
Posts: 147
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Garfield New Jersey Birthday: 09/03
Last Edit: 2013/01/13 20:31 By VladTaltos.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Room setX2,R&P set,DoEWA,WA,WA2,WA3,Ruin set,NarrowPassage set,Cavern rm x2, Cavern Lake,Cavern river X2,Cavern Passages,DDoERoomX2,MBX2,MBE,ORS,open water,WoodlandX2,ABS, CatacombsX2,Fantasy flr, Cavernous lake exp,Cavernous Chasm X2,DoeHS X2,HS expX2, Ice cavernX3.Accessories and individual pieces
 
#48833
Re:Stefan needs painted Miniatures! 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
Update:

About an hour ago my power flashed off/on for a millisecond and I didn't think anything of it. Just a few minutes ago (10:15pm here) I drove to the post office a few miles away and during my journey I noticed flashing emergency lights up ahead. As I approached I saw that the power was out in the direction I was heading. Everything was out, including the post office! Arg!

I'll ship them tomorrow, assuming their power is back. Or I'll drive over to another office that has power. =)
Thraug
Orc
Posts: 226
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#48836
Re:Stefan needs painted Miniatures! 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
Apologies Stefan - My buddy just got back to me and RL will prevent him from doing this. He was very disappointed as he is also a big fan of your work.

Since all of you shared some pics of your mini's I thought it would be right to give my friend a shameless plug - he does a great job which my meager cell phone camera and even more meager photography skills don'tdo justice.

(I am lucky to have access to his skills our tastes are so similar that often I never even have to say what I am looking for)









dartagnan4
You don't win silver — you lose gold.
Goblin
Posts: 93
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: St. Louis
The administrator has disabled public write access.
69 Resin Sets

22 Dungeons Kickstarter Sets (10 base sets + 12 add-ons).

27 Pledged Caverns Kickstarter Sets (7 base sets + 20 add-ons).
 
#48850
Re:Stefan needs painted Miniatures! 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
I shipped the minis on Monday Stefan. Let me know when you get them. I have a DC# if you need it.
Thraug
Orc
Posts: 226
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#48851
Re:Stefan needs painted Miniatures! 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
dartagnan4 wrote:
Apologies Stefan - My buddy just got back to me and RL will prevent him from doing this. He was very disappointed as he is also a big fan of your work.

Since all of you shared some pics of your mini's I thought it would be right to give my friend a shameless plug - he does a great job which my meager cell phone camera and even more meager photography skills don'tdo justice.

(I am lucky to have access to his skills our tastes are so similar that often I never even have to say what I am looking for)











That's fine....what is RL?
Stefan
Admin
Posts: 2102
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Brooklyn, NY Birthday: 12/25
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Stefan Pokorny

CEO Dwarven Forge, LLC
 
#48852
Re:Stefan needs painted Miniatures! 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
Thraug wrote:
I shipped the minis on Monday Stefan. Let me know when you get them. I have a DC# if you need it.


Great!

What is a DC# ?
Stefan
Admin
Posts: 2102
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Brooklyn, NY Birthday: 12/25
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Stefan Pokorny

CEO Dwarven Forge, LLC
 
#48853
Re:Stefan needs painted Miniatures! 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
monkplayer wrote:
Stefan,
I'm really excited that I get to help you out! Thank you for this opportunity! The 5 minis you choose are packaged and will be shipped Priority Mail tomorrow for arrival this Thursday. If you wouldn't mind shipping these back to me whenever you're done with them. I appreciate the very generous offer of $30 a mini but they aren't worth it, and these are the only metal painted character minis I own.


Monk player,

Wow! They are the only one's you have? Then I am doubly gracious for letting me use them!
Stefan
Admin
Posts: 2102
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Brooklyn, NY Birthday: 12/25
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Stefan Pokorny

CEO Dwarven Forge, LLC
 
#48854
Re:Stefan needs painted Miniatures! 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
VladTaltos wrote:
Heres some examples of my painted pieces.

Market and Smithy 005 by VladdTaltos, on Flickr

bartender by VladdTaltos, on Flickr

Thomarillion library 1 005 by VladdTaltos, on Flickr

da top 005 by VladdTaltos, on Flickr

da top 003 by VladdTaltos, on Flickr
I know these are mostly resin pieces and not figures as an example, they are the pictures I have available right at the moment.If you want more pictures ill take some new ones.I have invested in DDM plastic minis so I only have a few reaper townsfolk miniatures painted.Sence I dont want the town people looking better then the heros they are not my best work.


They are fine. what address should I send the miniatures I need painted?
Stefan
Admin
Posts: 2102
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Brooklyn, NY Birthday: 12/25
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Stefan Pokorny

CEO Dwarven Forge, LLC
 
#48855
Re:Stefan needs painted Miniatures! 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
Gerald Dermenjian
53 MacArthur Ave
Garfield NJ 07026

This will be fun.Im looking forward to setting up the ol' painting station again.Thank you for trusting me to your figures.Ill give them the Vip treatment.
VladTaltos
Hail and well met!
Orc
Posts: 147
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Garfield New Jersey Birthday: 09/03
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Room setX2,R&P set,DoEWA,WA,WA2,WA3,Ruin set,NarrowPassage set,Cavern rm x2, Cavern Lake,Cavern river X2,Cavern Passages,DDoERoomX2,MBX2,MBE,ORS,open water,WoodlandX2,ABS, CatacombsX2,Fantasy flr, Cavernous lake exp,Cavernous Chasm X2,DoeHS X2,HS expX2, Ice cavernX3.Accessories and individual pieces
 
#48862
Re:Stefan needs painted Miniatures! 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
Stefan - RL is short for Real Life

Vlad - Awesome paint jobs - especially like the alter
dartagnan4
You don't win silver — you lose gold.
Goblin
Posts: 93
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: St. Louis
The administrator has disabled public write access.
69 Resin Sets

22 Dungeons Kickstarter Sets (10 base sets + 12 add-ons).

27 Pledged Caverns Kickstarter Sets (7 base sets + 20 add-ons).
 
#48874
Re:Stefan needs painted Miniatures! 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
VladTaltos wrote:
Gerald Dermenjian
53 MacArthur Ave
Garfield NJ 07026

This will be fun.Im looking forward to setting up the ol' painting station again.Thank you for trusting me to your figures.Ill give them the Vip treatment.


Awesome!!
Stefan
Admin
Posts: 2102
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Brooklyn, NY Birthday: 12/25
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Stefan Pokorny

CEO Dwarven Forge, LLC
 
#48875
Re:Stefan needs painted Miniatures! 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
dartagnan4 wrote:
Stefan - RL is short for Real Life

Vlad - Awesome paint jobs - especially like the alter


RL = Real Life

No wonder I had no idea....lol...I have always been outside of the realm of "real Life" or the "real world".....as my mother always and still points out to me....
Stefan
Admin
Posts: 2102
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Brooklyn, NY Birthday: 12/25
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Stefan Pokorny

CEO Dwarven Forge, LLC
 
Go to topPage: 123456