DF is Great!

Rabbit Burner
Orc
Orc

Re: DF is Great!

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:07 am

cell_maley wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:36 pm
american are lucky, for us in europe, we must now stop dwarven forge and take other product, shipping cost are insane (2 set = 100 usd shipping)
Not all of us Europeans stop dwarven forge and take other product, whilst shipping cost are insane no one else does of this quality, modularity and diversity.

Though I would probably buy more if cheaper carriers could be used, but I get DF's core customers are in the US. But being in the UK has a lot of other benefits I get better deals on an awful lot of miniature manufacturers that are based here.

Of course Brexit will make it all so much better :roll:

Some you win, some you lose.
I am the Game and I want to Play

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:19 pm

I live in Japan and indeed the base shipping is high. The nice thing is you can probably get a LOT for that 200 bucks. Make a huge order if you can.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

cell_maley
Kobold
Kobold

Post by cell_maley » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:36 pm

american are lucky, for us in europe, we must now stop dwarven forge and take other product, shipping cost are insane (2 set = 100 usd shipping)

Rabbit Burner
Orc
Orc

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:29 am

Hear Hear!

They are on the mount Rushmore of Customer Service.

Edited as 'Hear Her' made no sense!
Last edited by Rabbit Burner on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Game and I want to Play

Danielg1992
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Danielg1992 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Dwarven forge will make sure you are satisfied I forgot to add somthing they promptly allowed me too if they CAN help they will they are wonderful customer service and want you to be pleased and remain a customer
I just wanna make the tomb of horrors with dwarvenite

jasdotcom
Orc
Orc

Post by jasdotcom » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:27 pm

lostpict wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:39 am
DF bends backwards, stands on their heads, and does triple somersaults to support their customers both for store purchases, KS pledge updates, and quality issues. In my book they have set the bar at the Unobtainium level for the rest of the industry.
Seconded. No ones loves their customers as much as DF does. Time and again they've helped me complete an order, return something broken during shipping, or fix billing issues...always quickly and courteously. Now that I think of it, Dwarven Forge should run a panel at conventions on how to treat customers in the RPG industry :D

lostpict
Ogre
Ogre

Post by lostpict » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:39 am

DF bends backwards, stands on their heads, and does triple somersaults to support their customers both for store purchases, KS pledge updates, and quality issues. In my book they have set the bar at the Unobtainium level for the rest of the industry.
Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:52 am

Who did you talk to, just curious who is answering mails now. I know Jay, and I think I heard Jeff was joining.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by kodiakbear » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:00 am

Congrats on getting in. 8-)

Arbados
Goblin
Goblin

DF is Great!

Post by Arbados » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:37 am

I was delayed in posting my pledge for this KS'er and was worried about the due date! I've never pledged late to any KS'er before but things kept me from completing my gaming needs and thus, I never completed my pledge on time! However, I did email about this circumstance and received prompt responses. Getting prompt responses is a bonus in of itself, but I was told that they would extend my "due" date to help me get my pledge in. I got it in tonight, but have to say thanks to the DF team and their flexibility with working with customers! Damn Good! Thanks a bunch and YES I did add more than I pledged!