Next Restock

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Next Restock

Post by arsthein » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:30 pm

ebrandeis wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:13 am
Yes, thank you for the details! I'm surprised I missed the restock happening and equally surprised it's not back out of stock already. I'm in good enough shape with Catacombs (2 of C1 and 1 of C2) that I'll pass for now. I ran a game with those sets last year and it was enough to build a nice size catacomb.
You're welcome! to tell you the truth I am surprised too... I was tempted to take 2 Cat1, I now have the same as you. I think is enough too, at least, having to manage space and in the eve of the KS5, knowing the theme was dungeons, and that the KS4 package was about to arrive and have to put it somewhere too, in the end I was prudent and took only 1.

I've spent all day opening and toying with my KS4 and organizing it, the Cat1 set (that still was lying around), and a buch of new minis in a way that let me access all easily and quickly during a session. What a work... I had to go to buy more boxes and the like for it all... but now I know exactly how much space left I have, I think I will not have problems with KS5 and still have space remaining for the future. And I'm already thinking about new ideas to optimize space! muwahaha this could be a job by itself...

GardenDM
Orc
Orc

Post by GardenDM » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:13 am

Yes, thank you for the details! I'm surprised I missed the restock happening and equally surprised it's not back out of stock already. I'm in good enough shape with Catacombs (2 of C1 and 1 of C2) that I'll pass for now. I ran a game with those sets last year and it was enough to build a nice size catacomb.

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Post by arsthein » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:20 am

ebrandeis wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:33 pm
I just noticed that Catacombs 1 & 2 are available in the store. Not sure how long that has been the case, but I recall scrambling to buy these the past few years when they were restocked.

Were these part of a "silent" restock, or have they been available for some time now and just not sold out?
Hi there pal, Catacombs 2 I don't know if it was ever out of stock, I'm sure I don't recall seeing it out for most part of last year, checking for a restock on Cat1.

Catacombs 1 is another story, it was restocked not too long before KS5, it was discussed in the forum between forumites which some were talking to Suzy, I couldn't find any announcement somewhat official appart for the last restock news which were kind of vague about Cat1 and then there was still no restock for it. Then on that thread there was said that in the next weeks would be a restock, I checked every couple of days for a week tops and bam! there they were.

I ordered right off the bat one (now I have 2 and one expansion), let's check my emails... I order it on May 21th, confirmed shipping on 24th, and recieved it May 30th (and I'm from Europe and it came from the US, so it came absurdly fast). That means the restock was a few days (or in the same day as far as I know) before May 21st, about one month before KS5 started.

Hope it helps!

GardenDM
Orc
Orc

Post by GardenDM » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:33 pm

I just noticed that Catacombs 1 & 2 are available in the store. Not sure how long that has been the case, but I recall scrambling to buy these the past few years when they were restocked.

Were these part of a "silent" restock, or have they been available for some time now and just not sold out?

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:13 am

Suzy let me know the restock will come later after the KS campaign.
Same for the preorder shipments of KS4 from last august.
They have a delay so for those who wanted to know "where is my package", well we have to wait for a little bit.

I'll order if I can 'cause I'm going to be on holidays and won't be there in my country so it will be complicated to order and receive the package since my friends and family come with me this year.
I'll see that with my neighbour but there is a risk he keeps everything if he checks the package ... :shock:

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:04 pm

+5

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:11 am

+4