RPG SUPERSTAR 2015

Cody N
Orc
Orc

Re:RPG SUPERSTAR 2015

Post by Cody N » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Thanks man. They only gave 3 days notice of the contest this year and what we would have to create. defiantly lit a fire under my ass.

Voting starts on Dec 18th. I wont say which item is mine, and I use a different avatar, all of you who have the time for the next few months, cast your votes.

You get to see what other people are creating out there, compare your own ideas, and steal some ideas that may never get published.

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:17 pm

That's awesome! Good luck. I was checking it out and it seems like there'll be a lot of tough competition.
Unless otherwise noted, my views and opinions on this forum are my own and do not, in any way, reflect the views and opinions of Dwarven Forge.

Cody N
Orc
Orc

Post by Cody N » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Did anyone else get an entry in on this?
I just found out about this contest last year, and followed it hard through the winter.
Really like it.

I managed to submit an entry for this year. Pretty exciting, cause I have never done anything like this before. Not even for my own games. I have always used stuff from books.

Cody N
Orc
Orc

RPG SUPERSTAR 2015

Post by Cody N » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Paizos RPG Superstart contest is on again.
Few new changes this year from previous... which kinda sucks, because I had been working on different items.... but give it a look if you like this kind of thing.

http://paizo.com/rpgsuperstar