Is Stefan sitting KS6 out?

GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Is Stefan sitting KS6 out?

Post by GODofwar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:50 pm

If stefan sat out KS6, and it was intended to provide variants for caverns, might that not be a blessing? DIfferent artistic styles might get us closer to true variation in caverns. No diss to Stefan; just the nature of different talents.

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, except KS5
WeaselWarGod

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:32 am

I agree but also wish to point out Stefan took more of a mentor role in KS 4 & 5 as well. Final touches to pieces, etc. A lot of the sculpting was others in the workshop but Stefan kept it all uniform. At least as far as I know from thousands of miles away.
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Arbados
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Arbados » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:11 am

I second that! Good to hear! Having the same artist working on a project also ensures consistency with the look. That's quite important to me.

Kryzsko
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Kryzsko » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:12 pm

geekjeff wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:14 am
He’s definitely involved, they’ve got a whole team of folks in Valoria. They’ve mentioned that sometimes 3 or four people will end up working on a given piece, tweaking and refining it.

Stefan seems very excited about the Caverns project, but so far the Beanslayer has kept everything under wraps. I’m sure Stefan will eventually start leaking beans like a sieve with Facebook pics before this thing is through though. :lol:
Glad to hear it! I love Stefan’s art and his passion. I love all the new contributors as well but still glad to hear that Stefan is still very much hands on with KS6.

geekjeff
Ogre
Ogre

Post by geekjeff » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:14 am

He’s definitely involved, they’ve got a whole team of folks in Valoria. They’ve mentioned that sometimes 3 or four people will end up working on a given piece, tweaking and refining it.

Stefan seems very excited about the Caverns project, but so far the Beanslayer has kept everything under wraps. I’m sure Stefan will eventually start leaking beans like a sieve with Facebook pics before this thing is through though. :lol:

Kryzsko
Ogre
Ogre

Is Stefan sitting KS6 out?

Post by Kryzsko » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:08 am

It may just be my misinterpretation but it seems like Stefan may not be sculpting much for KS6. That was just the impression I got. I read something about him focusing on the miniatures KS. Is that true? Don't get me wrong I am sure he is involved in KS6 in some way even if it is just some kind of supervisory or advisory role. Just wondering if he is doing any sculpting for KS6?