Other (List in Comments)
1%

Total votes: 114

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: What minis do you MOST want?

Post by kitenerd » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:11 pm

love the idea of prisoners - i have slaves in chains, but no real beaten down sitting clutching knees to chest kind of guys

a healer with her hands on a prone victim would be great as well - or pouring a potion in an unconscious reclining figure he is supporting
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

William
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by William » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:23 pm

I would also like to see a couple of cowering minis to put in jail cells. Maybe a smaller race and a human sized. Another good one for a jail would be the inmate scraping his cup on the bars.
Still want some church clergy and parishioners in various poses too.
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:07 pm

I would like to ammend my choice to voice STRONG support for Valorian Personalities. I cannot believe how far they are lagging in the polls. As DF begins to produce modules and adventures, it will be awesome to have the key characters for these as minis. (Paizo has done this - they are GREAT and most can be repurposed as other characters, nobles or whatever) The minis bring the stories to life and having a pack of Valorian personalities would make running the modules so much more immersive.

The downside is, you only need one pack of Valorian Personalities but you want 5 packs of Lizardmen.

Plus lets not forget minis that interact with terrain - Blowpipe Lizard and Hanging Ratman are by far the coolest DF minis. Rogue peeking around a corner? Woman leaning out a window? (mother yelling at kids, maid dumping chamber pot, strumpet soliciting business) Farmer on a ladder? Bard sitting on a wall playing? Someone coming up through a trapdoor? We have grappling hook, what about a figure climbing (old school Batman style) up a wall? Hiding figure (crouched assassin)? There is a lot of potential here and it makes sense for DF to exploit this aspect of the market since they make terrain.
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:37 pm

I think Stefan wants the seated minis. See his post from another thread:
Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:41 pm
There won't be many, many 30 or so....no seated figs, sorry...we only got like 3 requests, so even though I wanted to, I appear to be the only one who championed them. Sigh. we move on...the figs we ARE doing are all fantastic. Every single one. They will also pertain to the world of Mythras and City of Valoria for those who will care, but can also be used in another setting/world as well...
I would assume it's a Jay, Nate, or group consensus thing; Stefan isn't the only deciding factor, though he is a main one.
106 Resin and 145 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Talistran
Orc
Orc

Post by Talistran » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:20 pm

Either way, at least Stefan is able to see that more than 3 people wanted seated miniatures. More like 30% of DF fans want them as their PRIMARY choice, with far more having seated miniatures in their top three choices.

Animewarped
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Animewarped » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:21 pm

That would be a good idea. So far we've had the opinion of a hand full of backers versus the almost 3000 backers that supported the last KS. Reach out and touch someone! Just not in a way that later leads to prosecution and probable jail time :D

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:11 am

While this poll is fine and all, I really feel that DF should send out an email survey to those who don't peruse the forums and see what minis their consumer base as a greater whole would like.
106 Resin and 145 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Law » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:11 am

kitenerd wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:07 pm
DONE:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dwarven-Forge- ... Sw8W5aWqdZ

BTW - Welcome back - We MISS You!!!!
Moi? Why, thank you!

I have the original DF orcs and they're hella fun. They're also a tad fragile, though. I'd love some Dwarvenite ones so I can handle them the way I do my lizardfolk and townsfolk. :)

Can't wait for ks6!

Feymous
Orc
Orc

Post by Feymous » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:26 pm

#1 Seated minis - as mentioned, because they're hard to find
#2 Townsfolk
#3 Dead Adventurers
#4 Valorian personalities

bernyleung
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by bernyleung » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:40 pm

The Dungeon of Doom should come with a pile of dead adventurers. Brings up the trepidation factor.