Any word on pre-order or web sale?

93x74R
Orc
Orc

Re: Any word on pre-order or web sale?

Post by 93x74R » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:43 am

geekjeff wrote: time=1524369445 user_id=52178]

Just need to clarify the timeframe here - most Backers will not have their entire shipment in June, it’s mostly Encounters 1-6 which will be shipping then.
Thanks Jeff, your post is clearer. Wishful thinking on my part as my eyes read shipping and my brain heard spread out all over my dining room table!.

geekjeff
Ogre
Ogre

Post by geekjeff » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:03 pm

93x74R wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:57 pm
There is a special thread on the KS VI forum page on this. To make a long story short they are prioritizing the shipping of V which most of us should receive in full by the end of June. KS VI will then happen in July when it can take advantage of GENCON to promote it. VI sounds like it is going to be epic!
Just need to clarify the timeframe here - most Backers will not have their entire shipment in June, it’s mostly Encounters 1-6 which will be shipping then. If you have anything besides just those in your pledge, part of your stuff is going to ship in July.

Reference Nate’s post at the start of this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=9102&start=20

Kickstarter is planned to launch in July, and hopefully they’ll have all the Doom in the mail by then. ;)

93x74R
Orc
Orc

Post by 93x74R » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:57 pm

There is a special thread on the KS VI forum page on this. To make a long story short they are prioritizing the shipping of V which most of us should receive in full by the end of June. KS VI will then happen in July when it can take advantage of GENCON to promote it. VI sounds like it is going to be epic!

Law
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Law » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:28 am

Anyone poking around on the forums will know this, but in case casual users stop by and zero in on this thread:

Shipping is taking a little longer than anticipated, and it seems possible that the entire run of KS5 will NOT have shipped before KS6 launches. The details are still being worked out, but it is looking increasingly possible that the web store won't be stocked on KS5 until after KS6 has launched. Watch this space, I guess!

Vegomatic
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Vegomatic » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:29 pm

Welcome to the forum!

I don't believe they will be having a pre-sale. No mention has been made of one.

In the past the store has been stocked with new items after shipping to the backers has been completed. Last estimate I heard was shipping is anticipated to occur in May... We will hear more in the next couple of weeks.

I hear they have their next kickstarter slated to begin in June (a return to caverns theme). Again, they usually wait for shipping of the previous kickstarter to be completed... so that would line up with with May shipping.

With those two bits of information, I would anticipate the store being stocked a week or two after the kickstarter has completed... so probably July. They could surprise us and stock it earlier... so keep dropping by to watch the forum and the web site front page for announcements!

jdowen

Any word on pre-order or web sale?

Post by jdowen » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:00 pm

I sadly came across the KS too late and missed out on pledging. I am certainly going to be buying many parts of this set once it goes on sale.

Has there been any official word on a pre-order or web sale for this set?