12 Step Program

Pizzabagel
Goblin
Goblin

Re: 12 Step Program

Post by Pizzabagel » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:46 pm

I’m not sure if this is the best place to post this, but the Goblins webcomic has as awesome Kickstarter to animate the series. They have an all star cast of voice actors lined up including Phil Lamar, Billy West and Matt Mercer. I’ve been a fan of their webcomic for years. Here’s the link: https://www.goblinsanimated.org/

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:58 pm

I have a lot of City, but none of the balcony/overhang packs, though they do look interesting. I have a ton of balconies from the basic sets. I forget how many "sets I am up to now" but it is about an Empire plus. So maybe a total of 14-15 sets. It is finally enough, though another floor pack would go well......

I can stop, but why would I want to???
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Pizzabagel
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Pizzabagel » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:00 pm

So after painting about a third of the tudor building pieces in the Hamlet set, I realized I needed more floors and roofs to make a decent sized inn. So I went ahead and placed an order for ANOTHER Hamlet set, x2 tudor roof add on packs (so I have a couple gables and some half roofs) and more battlements. I passed on the balcony add on pack. Not sure if I'm missing out, but they only had the $100 balcony set in stock and I don't think I'll use that many balconies. The small ones that come with the Hamlet sets should hopefully be fine.

My otherwise supportive wife is going to start looking at me funny when that second package shows up. And I'll be all: "No Baby, I'm not addicted. I can quit any time I want."

Pizzabagel
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Pizzabagel » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:30 am

Thanks Rabbit Burner, that's a good guide!

Rabbit Burner
Orc
Orc

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:20 am

Pizzabagel wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:17 pm
Right now I'm admiring the "wood grain" sculpts on the CBS system. I'm sorry I missed that Kickstarter. I've started painting all the wood pieces first. Hopefully I'm not butchering these too badly. The instructions say "be careful not to apply too much paint." Tough to gauge how much is too much.
we previously decided 'if you can still see the detail' its not too much, then refined it to 'if you can see the paint texture and not the model texture it is too much'.

Regardless, if your happy with your paint job then its good :D
I am the Game and I want to Play

Rabbit Burner
Orc
Orc

Post by Rabbit Burner » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:16 am

GODofwar wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:27 pm
Rabbit Burner wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:48 pm
GODofwar wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:02 pm
Pizza:

No. The final stage is when you sell your house and move to a rented storage facility, living there illegally in squalor with your DwF on shelves and a battered 4x8 sheet of plywood you set up on saw horses to run games. You sent your wife to the streets to work off your debt and sold your children to a Saudi prince to buy KS5, including TWO each of the Jade Temple sets, hoping of course to sell one of each and buy your kids back. But you know you will never sell the sets. A huge all-jade Temple sounds so cool...

And this is only final because the Kiddie Nazis catch up with you and send you to prison for life for selling your kids.

Worst part is you didn't even get enough for the kids to buy as much as Lady Sabelle.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, except KS5
Man that's dark - you should talk to someone - like a bank manager about an overdraft or just have more kids.

There is only one final stage - when you fail your instance death saving throw and your dying thought is you should have gone for the Acid Baths to get the two headed Croc you missed in KSIII'
I got TWO of the 2-headed crocs in KSIII and gave one to the delightful daughter of a Trog.

So I'm home free.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, except K5
So you can die with no regrets and still hand your single double headed croc to your descendants - Living the Dream.
I am the Game and I want to Play

Pizzabagel
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Pizzabagel » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:17 pm

Ok, may have a problem, because my first thought was: "The hard stuff? What's that? How can I score some? Whatever it is, I want it!!!"

Right now I'm admiring the "wood grain" sculpts on the CBS system. I'm sorry I missed that Kickstarter. I've started painting all the wood pieces first. Hopefully I'm not butchering these too badly. The instructions say "be careful not to apply too much paint." Tough to gauge how much is too much.

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Stefan will be by with an offer for the hard stuff soon.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:57 pm

Nice Fix! Er...I mean order!

Pizzabagel
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Pizzabagel » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:47 pm

And sewers, glorious sludge-filled sewers!