- A freestanding clear plastic Dwarvenite smooth sided 2" long wall - Wall of Force, anyone? Plus a curved one?
- Inserts for fountains or wells made from clear plastic (assuming there is something like this to fit them into)
- Invisible adventurers (I know Reaper did some last KS, which I'll get soon)
- Invisible Stalker (Large figure)
- Clear plastic smooth floor piece for water, acid or ice lake (Probably not the demand to do the whole Water Caverns set in clear plastic, so at least the smooth water tiles would be nice in clear). 2x2 or 4x4 or both
- Clear plastic "invisible" stone bridge. I don't have these from KS4 in hand yet. Maybe have clear plastic posts instead of metal, and maybe the magnet would be alright as the only visible thing inside it?
- There are a number of portals in resin out there, but a DF take might be a bit different, in clear. Not round maybe?
- Edit: Clear crystals for caverns. I'd love to have many types to be able to make a true full crystal cavern. I'd love to see a whole set of wall/floor pieces done this way, but lots of freestanding accessory clear crystals that sit on top of existing caverns might be good enough.
We could have a whole line of clear plastic water pieces for ocean/shoreline that have some chop sculpted into them and breaking waves on the edge pieces near a sandy shore. Though, that doesn't really even need to be clear plastic. This only makes some sense if there were outdoor tiles made.
I think modular field, road, forest tiles that are flocked might be possible, though very expensive, fragile and not as in demand. Again not appropriate for KS5.