Re: Minis for KSV.......

Post by jchunick » Sat May 20, 2017 5:17 pm

oddbender wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 5:08 pm
jchunick wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 4:59 pm
dice4hire wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 4:32 pm

I am confused. How did I miss a post when I posted that was not posted until after I posted?
That's weird. I could swear I was scrolling down and saw your post after Stefan's... but it's the first post of this thread. it seems my mind is playing tricks on me or my phone was doing funny things... anyways, disregard - it was my mistake.
Perhaps this will help. I know I have my setting so the posts list from oldest to newest post, but when I enter without logging in they appear the opposite, newest to oldest. Recently I came here but my login had been reset, before I logged in I was browsing posts and it was really confusing seeing them in reverse order.
That makes a lot of sense!... whew! I thought I was going crazy, there. :-)
If you aren't gaming then you aren't living.

oddbender
Orc
Orc

Post by oddbender » Sat May 20, 2017 5:08 pm

jchunick wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 4:59 pm
dice4hire wrote:
jchunick wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Stefan replied a few posts earlier that there would be new minis in KS5. You may have missed that.

At the moment i can speculate with the rest of you since i havent seen any of them, yet. :-) ... I'm hoping for another type of elemental or golem/construct.
I am confused. How did I miss a post when I posted that was not posted until after I posted?
That's weird. I could swear I was scrolling down and saw your post after Stefan's... but it's the first post of this thread. it seems my mind is playing tricks on me or my phone was doing funny things... anyways, disregard - it was my mistake.
Perhaps this will help. I know I have my setting so the posts list from oldest to newest post, but when I enter without logging in they appear the opposite, newest to oldest. Recently I came here but my login had been reset, before I logged in I was browsing posts and it was really confusing seeing them in reverse order.

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Sat May 20, 2017 4:59 pm

dice4hire wrote:
jchunick wrote:
dice4hire wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:34 pm
I wonder if we will get minis and if so, what they will be?
Stefan replied a few posts earlier that there would be new minis in KS5. You may have missed that.

At the moment i can speculate with the rest of you since i havent seen any of them, yet. :-) ... I'm hoping for another type of elemental or golem/construct.

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Sat May 20, 2017 4:32 pm

jchunick wrote:
dice4hire wrote:

A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Sat May 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Of course we don't have them no matter what they are, they have not been offered up for sale yet. ;)
Also as any miniature, there are no two identical sculpts whether any other manufacturers have done similar 'types'.

But, some clear Dwarvenite stalkers or ghosts, that would be fun.

I would like to see victims in various positions and stages of decay with some possibly in clear cubes, slimes and/or oozes. I'd also very much like seated townsfolk or heroes with a group of them cheering and another set praying either seated, standing or on knees. A group of guard or baddie torsos for water scenes would also be to me liking. ;)

I would also like to be able to get some of the previous minis "or maxis" like the stone golem without requiring us buying $300+ worth of terrain to get them. Just set a high price for the mini alone. My purchasing power has diminished greatly the last few years, so any help there would be appreciated. DF used to sell small sets of minis and terrain bits with like four items per purchase, why did that business practice disappear? If it's not enough profit per set, raise the set price for those smaller sets.
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Sat May 20, 2017 3:21 pm

dice4hire wrote:

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Sat May 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 11:49 am
We are making some mini's for KS5...I am sure nobody has them:)
Invisible stalkers!
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

GardenDM
Orc
Orc

Post by GardenDM » Sat May 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 11:49 am
My wallet!!! It just squeaked and hid under the couch. :D

Spiropolous the Minotaur
Orc
Orc

Post by Spiropolous the Minotaur » Sat May 20, 2017 11:49 am