Re: complementary items to fit in the KS5 pillar design

Post by GODofwar » Thu May 04, 2017 4:27 pm

jchunick wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 3:07 pm
GODofwar wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 11:20 pm
jchunick wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:38 pm
Cool idea for the 1/2 round alcoves, to have statues in them. That reminds me that I still have to buy some. I do know that Thomarillion makes a bunch of different ones. Variety is nice instead of having 10 of the same one.
Chunick, your DwF disclaimer is a hoot. We are getting very professional.

The alcoves are an interesting idea. You're right, with proper variety a lot of room/hall decoration could be accomplished very quickly.

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delenda Sunt
My DF disclaimer is there out of necessity. There are those who, when having discussions with on the forums about polarizing topics, have attempted to claim I represent DF in what I write so it's necessary to state otherwise. Unfortunate, but that's the way the world works, sometimes. :roll:

I had Johanna get rid of my KS4 Staff badge for that reason, as well. I frequent the forums as a customer, even if I'm limited in certain instances from what I can say or post about DF due to our relationship which I value greatly.
Josh, remember I'm an attorney (now). I get it. Its still a hoot our society has evolved to that position.

I think killing your staff badge was a good idea (for your).

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delenda Sunt
WeaselWarGod

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Thu May 04, 2017 3:07 pm

GODofwar wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 11:20 pm
jchunick wrote:
Cool idea for the 1/2 round alcoves, to have statues in them. That reminds me that I still have to buy some. I do know that Thomarillion makes a bunch of different ones. Variety is nice instead of having 10 of the same one.

The alcoves are an interesting idea. You're right, with proper variety a lot of room/hall decoration could be accomplished very quickly.

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delenda Sunt
My DF disclaimer is there out of necessity. There are those who, when having discussions with on the forums about polarizing topics, have attempted to claim I represent DF in what I write so it's necessary to state otherwise. Unfortunate, but that's the way the world works, sometimes. :roll:

I had Johanna get rid of my KS4 Staff badge for that reason, as well. I frequent the forums as a customer, even if I'm limited in certain instances from what I can say or post about DF due to our relationship which I value greatly.
Unless otherwise noted, my views and opinions on this forum are my own and do not, in any way, reflect the views and opinions of Dwarven Forge.

ForestZ
Orc
Orc

Post by ForestZ » Thu May 04, 2017 1:28 pm

I think some skull/catacomb inserts would be the bomb.

GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GODofwar » Wed May 03, 2017 11:20 pm

jchunick wrote:

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delenda Sunt
WeaselWarGod

blinky
Orc
Orc

Post by blinky » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Nice images Pacarat.
I'm really after some prepainted bits, I don't have much spare time and I would rather use that to play than paint. I'm currently in the mantic terraincrate, but would pull out of that to put more into the DF KS5 if I new there would be some dressing items (polite request for bookcase bean). I have avoided some Kickstarters, like twisting catacombs, as I thought the DF KS3/4 would provide some bookcases and other small items. I have already got the KS1 & KS3 dressing items. The new KS5 pillar design looks like it would really suit a scholars den with inserted book cases and statues in alcoves etc.

pacarat
Ogre
Ogre

Post by pacarat » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:36 pm

Black Tree Design...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (217.93 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (112.76 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (129.93 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (168.02 KiB) Viewed 1813 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (166.8 KiB) Viewed 1813 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (186.3 KiB) Viewed 1813 times

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Unless otherwise noted, my views and opinions on this forum are my own and do not, in any way, reflect the views and opinions of Dwarven Forge.

Vegomatic
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Vegomatic » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:33 am

I expect items like that would fall under the umbrella of things Lady Sabelle would be involved with. Looking hopefully forward to seeing some of it!

kmj9907
Orc
Orc

Post by kmj9907 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:30 am

Cool idea! Statues in alcoves could be great for temples, too. Like this.

bernyleung
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by bernyleung » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:26 pm

Bring on the Dungeon of Doom! And the interior decorators! Of doom!