Chamber of Sorrows 2

Would you be interested in a Chamber of Sorrows 2 set in KS5?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:12 pm

Yes
55%
No
18%
Maybe
27%
What is the Chamber of Sorrows?
No votes

Total votes: 33

GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Chamber of Sorrows 2

Post by GODofwar » Thu May 11, 2017 11:11 pm

kitenerd wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:51 pm
I would love to see a separate pack of pieces (even if most are the same as the base pieces) grouped to make a room encounter. I would not want these pieces to be KS exclusive, but i would LOVE (and spend $$$ on) a KS only paint scheme.

ie - This seems to be a more formal dungeon setting. Lets assume the pillars are red. A throne room set comprised of standard pieces (in different proportions than base set) and with an additional throne would be an awesome offering. If you order painted during the KS the pillars and throne are purple. Once it hits retail, pillars and throne are red. Nothing is really exclusive, but there is something special for those who got in at the time.
SOrt of like the original.

I hope there is never another CoS. I like keeping the original exclusive.
Lord, m8y players HATE that set!!

The Least Weasel
Totus KS delenda sunt
WeaselWarGod

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:51 pm

I would love to see a separate pack of pieces (even if most are the same as the base pieces) grouped to make a room encounter. I would not want these pieces to be KS exclusive, but i would LOVE (and spend $$$ on) a KS only paint scheme.

ie - This seems to be a more formal dungeon setting. Lets assume the pillars are red. A throne room set comprised of standard pieces (in different proportions than base set) and with an additional throne would be an awesome offering. If you order painted during the KS the pillars and throne are purple. Once it hits retail, pillars and throne are red. Nothing is really exclusive, but there is something special for those who got in at the time.
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:21 pm

I would need at least general details to say yes.

That said, thematic add-ons are definitely a good idea. I would like to see alternate paint jobs also.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Chamber of Sorrows 2

Post by AnimeSensei » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:12 pm

Stefan has said KS5 will likely not contain a Chamber of Sorrows 2. As KS5 is supposed to be a "return to the dungeon" (aka KS1), would you be interested in a Chamber of Sorrows 2: The Sorrowing?

Please remember this vote is not binding and DF can do whatever they want to do. I just find the idea of a poll fun.
106 Resin and 145 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned