Ogre
Ogre

Re: KS5 Beans, Teaser Pics & Official Hints

Post by Runeweaver » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:45 am

dice4hire wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:08 am
GriffinTamer wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:40 pm
Of course I'm not allowed to provide actual beans, but after a busy growing season I guess I can comment on the recipes the new beans will be good for...

Instead of the epic heroes' feast of the Castle, I think everyone will be pleased to find that the latest crops will go well with both down-home meals and spicy exotic dishes. You can go big, sure, and create a massive and unique new meal never seen before. But you can also add small bits of delicious flavor to old favorites. A little something for everyone, I think, new diners and connoisseurs alike. ;)
I think you could have run and fulfilled a KS in the time it took you to think up all that. :D
Yeah, that is just a bunch of gas, the after result of beans. Which, when delivery is done well, is also funny.

No more gas. Need Beans. :)

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:08 am

GriffinTamer wrote:
Of course I'm not allowed to provide actual beans, but after a busy growing season I guess I can comment on the recipes the new beans will be good for...

Instead of the epic heroes' feast of the Castle, I think everyone will be pleased to find that the latest crops will go well with both down-home meals and spicy exotic dishes. You can go big, sure, and create a massive and unique new meal never seen before. But you can also add small bits of delicious flavor to old favorites. A little something for everyone, I think, new diners and connoisseurs alike. ;)
I think you could have run and fulfilled a KS in the time it took you to think up all that. :D
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

kodiakbear
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by kodiakbear » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:38 am

I would love to see some double doors in Dwarvenite in KS5.

Then I would not need to worry about broken resin pins.

Kryzsko
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Kryzsko » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:37 pm

Ya, the resin pins broke on some of mine too.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:26 pm

I would like some of your normal size double doors as the resin pegs in mine broke and I don't have the tools or knowhow to fix the pegs with pins. :(
106 Resin and 145 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Blue Prophet
Orc
Orc

Post by Blue Prophet » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:38 pm

GriffinTamer wrote:

It'd be nice to season our games with spices from another Kickstarter from Griffin Tamer as well.

I really want to get your temple entrance from last time, and maybe the alternate large doors. But I'd also love to see if you had any of your own pieces that work with the newer DF products.

Maybe after KS5 this year?

GriffinTamer
Orc
Orc

Post by GriffinTamer » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:40 pm

Kryzsko
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Kryzsko » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:21 pm

I am right there with you Whiskey! +1 and then some.

WhiskeyandPeaches
Goblin
Goblin

Post by WhiskeyandPeaches » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:24 pm

Waiting for KS4 stuff without a few more KS5 beans is getting tough (not complaining, just feel anticipatory).

How about throwing us a few bones...er, beans. Pretty please!