Question for the people that own castles.

Riley
Orc
Orc

Re: Question for the people that own castles.

Post by Riley » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:09 pm

I love my castle parts. (Lots of walls and KS3 crenellations. A few 4" towers. Some bling. No battlements, and only a very little 6" tower.). I used them (plus KS1-3) to build a great big, beautiful TOEE Moathouse (which I foolishly neglected to take pictures of.)

No regrets. A small disappointment:
The magnets for structures were not as solid as I would like, but I suspected they would be. Fortunately, a little sticky tack turned the various pieces into very solid walls.

Archimagus
Orc
Orc

Re: Question for the people that own castles.

Post by Archimagus » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:55 pm

While I have not actually written a review of my castle pieces (ie the good, the bad, the ugly) I would say heck ya. I love mine and plan on buying more. I hope they expand it and produce a few pieces that are missing (like some battlements pieces that can be used on parapets and with mid wall half circular towers. Plus I want some curved wall pieces and corner pieces that face outward not inward.

unclebilly
Orc
Orc

Question for the people that own castles.

Post by unclebilly » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:35 pm

With the ability to pre-order castles now I was wondering. For all you that own them are they worth it. I have seen some post about the good and bad about them. But if you had to do it all over again would you still buy/want it. The reason I am asking is I am thinking of ordering a Royal Stronghold but that is a lot of money and not sure it is worth it. I have seen some post about flaws with the castle builds. So over all is it worth having it in your opinion. Please be honest and not just a fanboy.