Erinthor Mountains Painting Question

jonmilton
Orc
Orc

Re: Erinthor Mountains Painting Question

Post by jonmilton » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:18 pm

The painting guides are great. Even a quick text listing of what paints go where would be helpful.

Alphyns
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Alphyns » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:05 am

NinjaMeesta wrote:
Yes to painting guides please! I've found all the past ones super helpful!
Seconded. And, for what it's worth, I also prefer the pdf versions that I can just leave up on a screen and scroll through at the speed of paint drying. Thanks!

NinjaMeesta
Orc
Orc

Post by NinjaMeesta » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:40 am

*raises hand*
Yes to painting guides please! I've found all the past ones super helpful!

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:17 pm

iceycat wrote:
jchunick wrote:
iceycat wrote:These mountain sets look fantastic, does anybody know when they're coming to the shop?
Pretty much after fulfillment. The KS shipment will arrive and get all unboxed and organized for delivery, then there's all the work to get them shipped out. But along with the KS stuff is stock for the store, so that gets added to the website after fulfillment ends.
Any idea how far along that process is? I just got into DF a couple of months ago so I missed KS4 but it sounds like that was back in Spring right? Just wondering if people are still waiting for their orders to be fulfilled or what. I'm not really into the castle sets all that much I might pick up some of the expansion pieces for CBS and one or two other things but it's this mountain set that I really want ;)
Sorry, I should have realized you wouldn't know when fulfillment was going to be. Last year, I believe the new items hit the store in March. I should point out that the new items hit the store after the North American fulfillment, and not necessarily all of the fulfillment. Europe does fulfill around the same time (I believe it was a bit offset), but it may not completely finish with 100% fulfillment by the time the items hit the store. Europe, by it's very nature, tends to be a bit more complex, logistically.
Unless otherwise noted, my views and opinions on this forum are my own and do not, in any way, reflect the views and opinions of Dwarven Forge.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:23 pm

Yeah, KS4 is set to be delivered in early February; after fulfillment is complete is when they put the items in the store.
106 Resin and 145 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

iceycat
Goblin
Goblin

Post by iceycat » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:06 pm

jchunick wrote:
iceycat wrote:These mountain sets look fantastic, does anybody know when they're coming to the shop?
Pretty much after fulfillment. The KS shipment will arrive and get all unboxed and organized for delivery, then there's all the work to get them shipped out. But along with the KS stuff is stock for the store, so that gets added to the website after fulfillment ends.
Any idea how far along that process is? I just got into DF a couple of months ago so I missed KS4 but it sounds like that was back in Spring right? Just wondering if people are still waiting for their orders to be fulfilled or what. I'm not really into the castle sets all that much I might pick up some of the expansion pieces for CBS and one or two other things but it's this mountain set that I really want ;)

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Unless otherwise noted, my views and opinions on this forum are my own and do not, in any way, reflect the views and opinions of Dwarven Forge.

iceycat
Goblin
Goblin

Post by iceycat » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:55 pm

These mountain sets look fantastic, does anybody know when they're coming to the shop?

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:46 pm

brvheart wrote:No one mentioned there were mountains. When do these go on sale??
They were part of the recent kickstarter. http://www.dwarvenforge.com/kickstarter ... #mountains

Delivery is set for January, so I'd assume Feb/March is when they will hit the store.
106 Resin and 145 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

brvheart
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by brvheart » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:13 pm

No one mentioned there were mountains. When do these go on sale??