Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com

Runeweaver
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Pledge Manager

Post by Runeweaver » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:07 pm

lostpict wrote:The forum iscf I r ant u img re k ate to Dungeon Forge, but you are n posting in area discussing the contents of the Pledge Manager for the 2016 Castle kickstarter.
:lol: uglj gftr hknou tdrdfb

lostpict
Ogre
Ogre

Post by lostpict » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:47 am

The forum iscf I r ant u img re k ate to Dungeon Forge, but you are n posting in area discussing the contents of the Pledge Manager for the 2016 Castle kickstarter.
Regards,

TheGlobalHiker

Post by TheGlobalHiker » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:16 am

I need a help. This forum is only for kickstarter game or any thing else related to kickstarter also.

Kryzsko
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Kryzsko » Fri May 06, 2016 3:05 am

My biggest surprise was the working trebuchet made out of wood and metal, and that it looks like there will be a unique 2x2 mountain cube (the stalactites look a little odd on an out door build). I don't have any disappointments. There is a wealth of options and something potentially for everyone. There are amazing pieces that work to add on to dungeons, caverns, and cities as well as all the amazing castle stuff.

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Thu May 05, 2016 8:59 pm

I do not know if DF will do a restock of older stuff this KS, but I hope so. It is probably the cheapest time to do it.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

ebrandeis
Orc
Orc

Post by ebrandeis » Thu May 05, 2016 7:21 pm

Audles wrote:I'm surprised, potentially a good surprise depending on results, as to a new sculpt for the elevation blocks. I can see that being pretty cool. But now I kind of want the old ones too!
It looks like painted blocks are sold out, but you can get unpainted in your greedy little hands ASAP here:
https://dwarven-forge.myshopify.com/col ... ngeon-gray

Audles
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Audles » Thu May 05, 2016 5:01 pm

I'm surprised, potentially a good surprise depending on results, as to a new sculpt for the elevation blocks. I can see that being pretty cool. But now I kind of want the old ones too!

dice4hire
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by dice4hire » Thu May 05, 2016 4:31 pm

I suppose the disappointment was no stretch goal add-on and all the stretch goals being spread apart in rather large add-ons. DF seems to think everyone is using a minimum of a GC with their bling packages. I would have liked to get 2 sets of stretch goals to get a sampler of all the stuff.

The nice thing was the wall spacer and archway packs. Those spacers were critical for building a la carte walls and they allowed me to buy modular walls, spacers and some wall platforms to be able to make my own semi-rampart with a gatehouse base pledge. Overall the options were quite good to build smaller stuff.

I also appreciate all the 5 dollar shipping options, though prices on shipping are all over the place again, and seems pretty illogical. Why are four lantern posts 10 bucks when 4 spacers are 5? I think the lantern posts are both smaller and weigh a lot less.

But I am happy with the PM and am locked in already. On to the August presale.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

lostpict
Ogre
Ogre

Post by lostpict » Thu May 05, 2016 3:33 pm

My big disappointment was lack of Moats; that said, it opens up the freedom to postpone some things necessary for moats to a later date. So, I crossed off the Upgraded Drawbridge (I may drill some holes in a stone floor for murder holes on an upper story gatehouse), the stone bridge ramp for the drawbridge to rest upon, and the mountainous bits that a castle would rise upon if it had a moat. I am also going to make a homemade portcullis for the gatehouse using the plastic cross-stitch canvas until I get around to buying the upgraded drawbridge and porticullis:

Instead, I am going to double or triple down on more CBS stuff like the Stone Advanced Builder set so I can build some a Temple/Church/Great Hall with soaring interior walls and arches.

The coolest things were the working onager and trebuchet; however, no matter how cool I am going to pass since I already have similar ilk from a previous game.
Regards,