Royal Stronghold - Pieces Question

Please restrict your posting in this Forum to questions for Jenney. Jenney will answer questions in the Codex Valoria. You may carry on discussions in the Pre-Kickstarter News and the Kickstarter 4 Discussion Forums.
Vegomatic
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Royal Stronghold - Pieces Question

Post by Vegomatic » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:33 pm

They pretty much promised that the pack would come out eventually... it might be next year. Apparently they have only put out about half the stuff they designed/sculpted for this kickstarter. They have not decided yet, but next year's kickstarter theme might revolve around add-on packs for past kickstarters. Then much of what didnt' get done here can as well as planned add-ons for city, sewer, cavern and dungeons.

Harliquinn
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Harliquinn » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:29 am

So the only way to get 1-2 of these pieces may be through the Royal Stronghold? That is not good :(

Vegomatic
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Vegomatic » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:43 am

During live stream it was stated that most of those were intended to be stretch goals. Some would be a part of a valorian theme pack that *might* be available in the pledge manager depending on final balance.... they are butting up against the max number of add-on packs they can produce with pledged funds.

DonTheDime
Goblin
Goblin

Post by DonTheDime » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:46 am

From the pictures of the Royal Stronghold, I would assume that the Shutters are the pieces that fit the 'slots' in the Battlements and the Accessary Crennellation piece. (An alternate to the oil cauldron piece).

Look on the tops of the towers in the Royal Stronghold pictures and you'll definitely see the wood shutters. I assume the iron scaled shutters are just a more armored type.

Also, I would assume that these are/were on the Stretch goal map somewhere, or are in the Valorian pack that Nate and Stefan were talking about in the livestream yesterday.

Harliquinn
Goblin
Goblin

Royal Stronghold - Pieces Question

Post by Harliquinn » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:49 am

Key questions re: Royal Stronghold. These are the items that I cannot seem to find an equivalent of in other packages. Will these items be available outside of the Royal Stronghold:

Perched Gargoyle (Is this the same as the Gargoyle Guardian?)
Hanging Lion Gargoyle
Wood Shutter (Is this the CBS Insert from KS3?)
Iron Scaled Shutter