Rampart and Large Tower connection question

AstroCat
Goblin
Goblin

Re: Rampart and Large Tower connection question

Post by AstroCat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:41 pm

bernyleung wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 3:21 pm
You don't really need to "connect" the Tower to the Ramparts. Just put them beside each other.

The Corner Wall and Cutout Corner Wall is for integrating a Tower directly into a corner. Specifically, a corner where two separate walls meet at 90 degrees. If you don't have that, you don't need them.

In fact, if all you have are straight walls like in Ramparts, you can just butt them up against any Tower you decide to make at whatever angles you want. The only thing you might be missing (or might be out of place) is the door in the curved tower wall that meets the Ramparts at the precise angle you need.
Thanks for the reply. I should have my KS4 stuff very soon, so I'll set it up and see how I feel about it fitting together. Probably gonna be fine.

bernyleung
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Rampart and Large Tower connection question

Post by bernyleung » Sat May 13, 2017 3:21 pm

You don't really need to "connect" the Tower to the Ramparts. Just put them beside each other.

The Corner Wall and Cutout Corner Wall is for integrating a Tower directly into a corner. Specifically, a corner where two separate walls meet at 90 degrees. If you don't have that, you don't need them.

In fact, if all you have are straight walls like in Ramparts, you can just butt them up against any Tower you decide to make at whatever angles you want. The only thing you might be missing (or might be out of place) is the door in the curved tower wall that meets the Ramparts at the precise angle you need.

AstroCat
Goblin
Goblin

Rampart and Large Tower connection question

Post by AstroCat » Sat May 13, 2017 9:26 am

3 things I have (among others) coming are:

Watchtower - Painted
Ramparts - Painted
Tower Transition Pack - Painted

My understanding is I won't be able to connect the Tower to the Ramparts Walls without:

Either/Both ... Corner Wall or Cutout Corner Wall (which I didn't order)

Is this right? And if so which one (or both) will I need to pickup afterwards? I hope these are available!

Thanks and I can't be the only one who will need to "fix"/supplements their orders?!