GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: TEASER!

Post by GODofwar » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:03 pm

FROM "Ask The Knightess" official thread:

by JenneyOC » 08 Mar 2016, 12:44
jchunick wrote:
There are some prototypes that were done and sent back from the factory, but I don't recall which ones (based off pics I've seen), and am not going to look it up - sorry.

Jenney:There were 6
Both Corner Arrowslits (L + R), Wall Platform, Corner Spacer, an unreleased wall, and a 6" Quarter Curve w Doorway that used an older CAD and was redone."

SOooo...there is another unreleased wall...

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est
WeaselWarGod

ChicagoBart
Goblin
Goblin

Post by ChicagoBart » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:12 pm

Arrrrrrgh. Leave it to Suzy to make me spend even MORE money. :lol:
Beware the old man in a world
----- where men die young -----

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:55 pm

11 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (New York Time)
Unless otherwise noted, my views and opinions on this forum are my own and do not, in any way, reflect the views and opinions of Dwarven Forge.

Vegomatic
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Vegomatic » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:53 pm

11:00 AM Eastern

rapdup
Goblin
Goblin

Post by rapdup » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Apologies if this is posted somewhere. Does anyone know what time the KS will start?

markh3rd

Post by markh3rd » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:34 am

Is it that time of year already? Looking forward to seeing all the folks at the KS.

GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GODofwar » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:43 am

Stormfury wrote:OMG, all this pics... I am starting to feel like my wallet needs to be put in a safety deposit box for a month...

Hey, no problem, Stormfury. I can put it in my client trust account safe box until after KS IV.

It's ok. You can trust me. I''m a lawyer.

PM me for the address to send our wallet to...be sure it gets here before 1135 hours, 6 March 2016 please....

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est
WeaselWarGod

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Post by arsthein » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:06 am

At this point, honestly I'm prepared expecting just about anything if the KS does well. I would not blink if there's my beloved imagined spider caverns... this KS is going to be Castle yes... Castle Grayhawk, 14 levels of dungeons below included... XD

Crimson_King_of_the_Tower
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Crimson_King_of_the_Tower » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:18 pm

either way im super excited I might only be able to get a couple sets this time though (fewest I've ever gotten on any of the KS's) but thats what getting married will do lol. Really bummed I had to back out of volunteering at SXSW with the DF team due to family emergencies but theres always conventions to try to meet them at! Cant wait for my favorite yearly kickstarter lol

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Crimson_King_of_the_Tower wrote:I didnt think they would become obsolete I may not have worded it correctly. I am hoping that the core set is mainly walls to build a base structure I would think it would be alot of pieces to build the outer structure as well as the rooms inside the castle if that makes more sense.
The CBS stuff should mostly fit the bill for building the internal castle stuff... and there's nothing in the way of using dungeon tiles to build buildings as well.

We'll see soon enough what the core sets will be... I don't even have that information yet... I saw some preliminary builds they were doing to help figure it out, but not being there at the studio means not seeing a lot of that in-between stuff as its happening and being worked out.
Last edited by jchunick on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unless otherwise noted, my views and opinions on this forum are my own and do not, in any way, reflect the views and opinions of Dwarven Forge.