CBS sluiceways with KS1 walls?

Please post your thoughts and reviews of our new line of Dwarvenite Game Tiles here.
Saxon1974
Orc
Orc

Re: CBS sluiceways with KS1 walls?

Post by Saxon1974 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:25 pm

ebrandeis wrote:Here's a post I made on the topic, including pictures and my thoughts.

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7581#p100378

TLDR; It's not a big issue for me, but could matter more for some very specific builds or for people with different standards.
Awesome, exactly what I was looking for. Man I sure like the look of the sewer walls but I don't wanna drop 200+ to make anything decent sized. Sigh; maybe if I win my March Madness pool I'll get em.

ebrandeis
Orc
Orc

Post by ebrandeis » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:17 pm

Here's a post I made on the topic, including pictures and my thoughts.

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7581#p100378

TLDR; It's not a big issue for me, but could matter more for some very specific builds or for people with different standards.

Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Oldent » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:06 pm

Saxon1974 wrote:I saw the thread discussing slightly different sizes for the CBS sewer pieces and the KS1 dungeon walls. I was considering getting just the sewer sluiceways and using them with my KS1 dungeon walls to save some cash. For those that have done that how do they look? I looked and couldn't find many pics. Anyone have any pics of how it looks they can share?

thanks!
I do not think it is always going to be a big deal. Some things will come up.

I do not have a photo of the sewers in use. The resin sets are about the size of the Kickstarter sets.They are about 50 mm. The alleys are true 4" by 4" and are longer. So long as you use the alley or sewers to pass through the shorter parts there won't be alignment problems.If you try to surround the long parts with the short parts you will have issues.

In this illustration I have freely mixed the 50mm parts and the true two 4" by 4" with the true two Hirst blocks with out issue. It should not mater if you mix a few.
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

Saxon1974
Orc
Orc

CBS sluiceways with KS1 walls?

Post by Saxon1974 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:04 pm

I saw the thread discussing slightly different sizes for the CBS sewer pieces and the KS1 dungeon walls. I was considering getting just the sewer sluiceways and using them with my KS1 dungeon walls to save some cash. For those that have done that how do they look? I looked and couldn't find many pics. Anyone have any pics of how it looks they can share?

thanks!