Storing your Dwarven Forge

Please post your thoughts and reviews of our new line of Dwarvenite Game Tiles here.
User avatar
lostpict
Ogre
Ogre
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 am
Location: Southern Maryland
Contact:

Re: Storing your Dwarven Forge

Post by lostpict » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Image

Image
Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com

GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1706
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:46 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Storing your Dwarven Forge

Post by GODofwar » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:42 pm

Rabbit Burner wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:04 am
GODofwar wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:47 pm
Not so much.

1 adult male Mustela Rixosa = 6 oz = px 168gms

1 adult male Lagomorph, subtype British Giant Rabbit, average about 6kg = 6000 grams.

One such bun rab feeds about 36 Least Weassels.

PRoblem: We only eats meat we has fresh killed ourselves.

Lot of wasted Giant British Rabbit.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, Except KS5
Lets not perpetuate the misconception of confusing your British giant Rabbit with the larger, sentient Mythrasian rabbit or Lagomorph Valorious Rex.

Whilst a large number of Mythrasian bunnies are lost every day to the large amount of large predators in Mythras at large. Only a small percentage are lost due to the relatively small Mustela Rixosa and then only due to them catching the small, young, old or infirm.

Still one mythical animals loss is a lot of small reality based weasels gain.

The circle of Life but with more magic and dice throwing ;)
I trust no one believes Rabbit propaganda. NO more need be said.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, except KS5
WeaselWarGod

User avatar
Rabbit Burner
Orc
Orc
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am
Location: Ely Cambridgeshire UK

Re: Storing your Dwarven Forge

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:04 am

GODofwar wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:47 pm
Not so much.

1 adult male Mustela Rixosa = 6 oz = px 168gms

1 adult male Lagomorph, subtype British Giant Rabbit, average about 6kg = 6000 grams.

One such bun rab feeds about 36 Least Weassels.

PRoblem: We only eats meat we has fresh killed ourselves.

Lot of wasted Giant British Rabbit.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, Except KS5
Lets not perpetuate the misconception of confusing your British giant Rabbit with the larger, sentient Mythrasian rabbit or Lagomorph Valorious Rex.

Whilst a large number of Mythrasian bunnies are lost every day to the large amount of large predators in Mythras at large. Only a small percentage are lost due to the relatively small Mustela Rixosa and then only due to them catching the small, young, old or infirm.

Still one mythical animals loss is a lot of small reality based weasels gain.

The circle of Life but with more magic and dice throwing ;)
I am the Game and I want to Play

Alphyns
Goblin
Goblin
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:48 pm
Location: Chicagoland

Re: Storing your Dwarven Forge

Post by Alphyns » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:13 am

AnimeSensei wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:22 pm
All I can think of is the rabbit from Monty Python.
To be fair, most of the time there isn't much reason to think about other things.

bernyleung
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1013
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:52 am

Re: Storing your Dwarven Forge

Post by bernyleung » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:13 am

AnimeSensei wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:22 pm
All I can think of is the rabbit from Monty Python.
"We dare not risk another frontal assault. That rabbit's dynamite!"

"Would it help to confuse it if we run away more?"

User avatar
AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord
Posts: 2950
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:03 pm
Location: South Weber, UT

Re: Storing your Dwarven Forge

Post by AnimeSensei » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:22 pm

All I can think of is the rabbit from Monty Python.
106 Resin and 145 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1706
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:46 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Storing your Dwarven Forge

Post by GODofwar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Not so much.

1 adult male Mustela Rixosa = 6 oz = px 168gms

1 adult male Lagomorph, subtype British Giant Rabbit, average about 6kg = 6000 grams.

One such bun rab feeds about 36 Least Weassels.

PRoblem: We only eats meat we has fresh killed ourselves.

Lot of wasted Giant British Rabbit.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, Except KS5
WeaselWarGod

User avatar
lostpict
Ogre
Ogre
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 am
Location: Southern Maryland
Contact:

Re: Storing your Dwarven Forge

Post by lostpict » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:51 pm

GODofwar wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:08 pm
lostpict wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:23 pm
In keeping with you mustelid nature no doubt. Us sloths fatten up just looking at chocolate.
Yah. We have to eat our weight in Rabbits every day.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, Except KS5
That is a lot of bunnies!
Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com

GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur
Posts: 1706
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:46 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Storing your Dwarven Forge

Post by GODofwar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:08 pm

lostpict wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:23 pm
In keeping with you mustelid nature no doubt. Us sloths fatten up just looking at chocolate.
Yah. We have to eat our weight in Rabbits every day.

The Chief Least Weasel of Valoria (Pretendant)
Totus KS Delenda Sunt, Except KS5
WeaselWarGod

User avatar
lostpict
Ogre
Ogre
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 am
Location: Southern Maryland
Contact:

Re: Storing your Dwarven Forge

Post by lostpict » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:23 pm

In keeping with you mustelid nature no doubt. Us sloths fatten up just looking at chocolate.
Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests