Stefan, Thank You for the Book

Kickstarter Updates - see the Kickstarter 4 Forum for updates on the current Kickstarter. This is for previous Kickstarters.
Spiropolous the Minotaur
Orc
Orc

Re: Stefan, Thank You for the Book

Post by Spiropolous the Minotaur » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:19 pm

Thank you so much folks:)

Most of the Dungeons in there have not been seen by anyone until now:)

The book is something of an autobiography....lol...you can see my homegrown world changing through the years...the Campaign book of Mythras will be the most recent version. Even the map of the city of Valoria at the end will most likely be different...

Thank you:)

unclebilly
Orc
Orc

Post by unclebilly » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:30 pm

I agree I got my personal copy also. Great book and the dedicated to his beloved Mother, Marie Angelucci Pokorny was spot on.

thebigteacher
Orc
Orc

Post by thebigteacher » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:48 pm

Stefan, thank you for giving us a glimpse into your creative mind. The tome is of excellent quality; from paper to content to cover design, it is more than I expected.

Thank you,

thebigteacher

Alkettory
Goblin
Goblin

Stefan, Thank You for the Book

Post by Alkettory » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:34 am

Although I've not received my KS4 order yet, I unexpectedly received a copy of Dungeon Maps, Drawings, and other Secret Arcana in the mail yesterday. It had a nice handwritten thank-you inscription from Stefan. I'm guessing it's because I ordered 6 copies of the book (one for myself, and five for gifts to family & friends), and a large amount of KS4 Dwarvenite. So, I wanted to thank Stefan for sending the book ahead of the rest of the shipment.

The book is truly touching. It is dedicated to his beloved Mother, Marie Angelucci Pokorny. It contains a treasure trove of sketches, drawings, and maps, made over many years. Most have to do with D&D, but some are unrelated but beautiful in their own right. There are explanations for some pages, and others stand on their own.

After leafing through the book, I feel that I've gained some very personal insight into what has motivated Stefan to create all of the wonderful Dwarven Forge sculpts over the years.

The quality of the book is outstanding, and the content priceless. I highly recommend picking it up.