Bravo to Stefan and his crew!

Kickstarter Updates - see the Kickstarter 4 Forum for updates on the current Kickstarter. This is for previous Kickstarters.
GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: Bravo to Stefan and his crew!

Post by GODofwar » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:14 am

lostpict wrote:3 cheers for the DF KS3 team, the quality, art, and attention to detail you have delivered are without parallel. The pile of DF goodnesss that I have unboxed is simple superb. I feel like Smaug with his treasure heap.

My hats off to you! Looking forward to KSIV.

From an extremely pleased customer!
Lostpict, for heaven's sake, don't start emptying my pockets before Stefan and his ghouls even put KS IV in front my slavering jaws.

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est
WeaselWarGod

zoroaster100
Ogre
Ogre

Post by zoroaster100 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:41 pm

Hear!Hear! I'm beyond happy with the overall quality of the product. The streets and sewers are the standouts for me in terms of paint, amazing for a factory paint job. Really beautiful. I built a little sample layout and texted pics to my D&D players and they were floored. They said "Is this heaven?" DF and Stefan have created a fantasy gamer/miniature lover's heaven on earth.

Vegomatic
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Vegomatic » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:35 am

Spiropolous the Minotaur wrote:Thank you Sir!

We love these letters! I have the best team because it's mostly made up of collectors!

We are all passionate about what we do because it is our great hobby!

Morale +1 now

Thanks!
We thank you and your team!

I have only begun using your products in the last year (found it via KS3). I have acquired several of the Dungeon and Cavern tiles sets and have introduced them in our DnD games. The group I have been playing with has been together for over 15 years (Actually that was when I joined them many of them have gamed together much longer than that).

The point is that they told me a few weeks ago that the Dwarven Forge products have stepped up our game. They have taken it to the next level. We are all so very pleased.

I am expecting my KS3 boxes on Monday... anxiously awaiting them!

Again, thanks so much for producing these awesome products!

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:21 am

I haven't received anything from KS3 yet but I will add my voice here too, thank you for all the fun you bring to my game nights, oohs and aahs I get from gamers and non-gamers alike, and the fun my kids get from playing with the Dwarvenite pieces.

Now get back to work! :twisted:
106 Resin and 145 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Spiropolous the Minotaur
Orc
Orc

Post by Spiropolous the Minotaur » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:40 am

Thank you Sir!

We love these letters! I have the best team because it's mostly made up of collectors!

We are all passionate about what we do because it is our great hobby!

Morale +1 now

Thanks!

DFSuzy
Orc
Orc

Post by DFSuzy » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:09 pm

THANK YOU!

We are really pleased with this release, and plan to continue to this trend for as long as we have the ability to do so. It is very encouraging to have such great feedback, so, thank you from all of here in Valoria! We do appreciate it greatly!

lostpict
Ogre
Ogre

Bravo to Stefan and his crew!

Post by lostpict » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:57 pm

3 cheers for the DF KS3 team, the quality, art, and attention to detail you have delivered are without parallel. The pile of DF goodnesss that I have unboxed is simple superb. I feel like Smaug with his treasure heap.

My hats off to you! Looking forward to KSIV.

From an extremely pleased customer!
Regards,

LostPict, Lord High Undertaker of Valoria
Little Men blog - sfdfsfd.wordpress.com