So... what does "January" mean, exactly?

Kickstarter Updates - see the Kickstarter 4 Forum for updates on the current Kickstarter. This is for previous Kickstarters.
kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Re: So... what does "January" mean, exactly?

Post by kitenerd » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:44 pm

pacarat wrote: Am always fighting that entropy thing - my nemesis.
I have children, i surrendered to entropy a LONG time ago!

often thought i should have ENTROPY shirts made for my children, and a REVERSE shirt made for myself
"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

GardenDM
Orc
Orc

Post by GardenDM » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:44 pm

nararabbit wrote:I don't know who is more excited - me or my husband. He gets to play with them, but I get to organize them! (Professional Organizer by trade.) I wonder if there's an untapped subset of clients who are gamers...'cause the idea of organizing a game room or dnd room has me hearing angels singing!
Yeah, that might be me...I don't usually enjoy the organizing part, but love, love, love when things are well organized!

pacarat
Ogre
Ogre

Post by pacarat » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:04 pm

nararabbit wrote:I don't know who is more excited - me or my husband. He gets to play with them, but I get to organize them! (Professional Organizer by trade.) I wonder if there's an untapped subset of clients who are gamers...'cause the idea of organizing a game room or dnd room has me hearing angels singing!

I do both, not sure which is more fun.

Am always fighting that entropy thing - my nemesis.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:43 am

So I remember something about test shipments again; do we know if any have been sent or received yet?
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

nararabbit
Goblin
Goblin

Post by nararabbit » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:31 am

I don't know who is more excited - me or my husband. He gets to play with them, but I get to organize them! (Professional Organizer by trade.) I wonder if there's an untapped subset of clients who are gamers...'cause the idea of organizing a game room or dnd room has me hearing angels singing!

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:28 am

LordDust wrote:
jchunick wrote: .... (I'm reading The Dresden Files right now)
I'm rather fond of Jim Butcher's work. I need to pick up his new steampunk series. The attempt at a television series for the Dresden Files was decent, I really wish it had done better. I can always hope they take another crack at it or go for feature films.

As to the arrival of the CBS goodies, I am very excited but I do hope to get some more liquidity in my accounts before it happens so I can grab some of what I had to leave on the table.
It would certainly be the right time to try another Dresden Files.
Unless otherwise noted, my views and opinions on this forum are my own and do not, in any way, reflect the views and opinions of Dwarven Forge.

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:20 am

jchunick wrote: .... (I'm reading The Dresden Files right now)
I'm rather fond of Jim Butcher's work. I need to pick up his new steampunk series. The attempt at a television series for the Dresden Files was decent, I really wish it had done better. I can always hope they take another crack at it or go for feature films.

As to the arrival of the CBS goodies, I am very excited but I do hope to get some more liquidity in my accounts before it happens so I can grab some of what I had to leave on the table.

GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GODofwar » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:55 pm

It is now January THIRD and I have no CITYBUILDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est
WeaselWarGod

GODofwar
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by GODofwar » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:50 pm

Further deponent sayeth not.

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est
WeaselWarGod

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:36 pm

GODofwar wrote:
AnimeSensei wrote:
GODofwar wrote:PS:

How would you guys 'n gals like to be Jay or Himself right now?

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est
After 3 kickstarters grossing over $6M in revenue and causing some sellouts in resin in the online store? Oh and getting DF at cost? I'd like it very much. :)
Touche....but this does leave the negative side out! Poor Jay has had to deal with my financing. Their post-KS funding system NEVER works for me, Jay has to handle a check and all that garbanzo personally.

Computers hate me. I had an Army IT tech peremptorily order me never to come in our computer support room b/c whenever I did something went down (he was a SP4 and I was a LTC at the time - I humbly obeyed b/c I needed the damn computers up!)

The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est
Wait, are you a wizard?

.... (I'm reading The Dresden Files right now)
Unless otherwise noted, my views and opinions on this forum are my own and do not, in any way, reflect the views and opinions of Dwarven Forge.