KS Game Tile Trade Room

Kickstarter Updates - see the Kickstarter 4 Forum for updates on the current Kickstarter. This is for previous Kickstarters.
rad2x
Kobold
Kobold

Re:KS Game Tile Trade Room

Post by rad2x » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:36 pm

I would be willing to trade for more demon doors. I have backed 5 grey sets so I will have 15 normal doors to trade.

badaxegames
Kobold
Kobold

Post by badaxegames » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Just want to get my foot in the door for possible trading when the KS sets finally arrive. I'm in for 10 sets and will likely have 4 sets of Accessories, so I am going to be swimming in Demon Doors.

I almost never run demon-themed games. Not my cuppa. I will keep just a few for special themed doors (I liked the suggestion I saw on the KS comments to color code them for puzzles) so I'll have plenty to trade.

I'll probably keep 7 for color-wheel themed puzzles. ;)

I'll trade for just about any universal type pieces-- other doors, or even floors/walls/corners.

Duncan_and_Dragons
Orc
Orc

Post by Duncan_and_Dragons » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:01 pm

I am thinking of trading window walls for diagonal walls. Anybody willing to trade two of your windows for two of my diagonal walls?

hellion19
Kobold
Kobold

Post by hellion19 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:34 am

Sadly I am mostly just looking for the spiral stairs that come with the wicked set. If anything may just hit up ebay but if someone wanted to get rid of theirs I can pay for them :P

LordDust
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by LordDust » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:19 pm

I may be up for some selective trading once the dust settles and I know what all I am going to be getting. Selling pieces doesn't interest me really, but I might be willing to trade some for non-KS stuff that I don't have. Not necessarily polystone pieces, but possibly even a miniature or some sort of accessories. I haven't gotten much in the way of new pieces since Ral-Partha was still rocking hard.

I will be back to check on this thread later to see what people have in mind and to mention what I am interested in possibly trading. Barter is awesome stuff and oft overlooked, this thread is a great idea in general not just for the KS.

Heck, maybe those heading to "the best 4 days in gaming" (i.e. GenCon) should make arrangements to meet with some swappable goodies for fun and possible mutual gain?

Crimson_King_of_the_Tower
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Crimson_King_of_the_Tower » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:53 am

well im with you actually the sets i have right now are the advanced builder set and the wicked additions #2 set thats all i got to collect in my years of gaming so im really wanting everything from the 5 sets ive pledged for but like with you if there are things people dont want id be willing to talk to them about buying (not to steal you thunder) lol

DaWolf
Goblin
Goblin

Post by DaWolf » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 am

I am not interested in trading but would be willing to buy select pieces for a resonable amount (KS level piecing).

If you are interested in trading then I suggest you list what you are looking for and what you are willing to give up. THis would allow others to follow your lead.

Best

Crimson_King_of_the_Tower
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Crimson_King_of_the_Tower » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:25 pm

what pieces did you have in mind you wanted to trade?

DaWolf
Goblin
Goblin

KS Game Tile Trade Room

Post by DaWolf » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Opening up the discussion for those who might be interested in trading certain KS game tiles for other KS game tiles.

The market is now open!