Report Bugs Here

Alarian
Orc
Orc

Re:Report Bugs Here

Post by Alarian » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:24 pm

For me at least, the Map Maker program does not work correctly in Google Chrome. When I load up Firefox it works fine. In Chrome, after laying a few pieces, it glitches and I can no longer put down any more tiles, and whatever tile I attempt to select appears in the top left corner of the browser window.I have to close the window and reopen it in a new tab for it to start working again. Then after a few minutes it will glitch again.

In Firefox I have had no problems at all.

Maimonides_vii
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Maimonides_vii » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Jeff possible bug... If I open someone's shared map and try to print it, it only brings up the last map that I did, I can't seem to print anyone else's.

artbraune

Post by artbraune » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:09 pm

Laid out three rooms - added pillars and doors. I think the pillars and doors need to be set to be one layer above the rest of the tiles. The reason for this request is that if I move a floor tile it moves to the top - obscuring the pillar/door/feature that was laid on top of it. Hope that makes sense - email me offline if you need a better description.

igelkott
Goblin
Goblin

Post by igelkott » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:19 am

Just tried some simple stuff, and when I hit print or share, the pieces are all present but many are rotated incorrectly. I've tried it with firefox and seamonkey browsers with the same results.

Thod
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Thod » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:08 am

Jeff

Do you prefer to have issues with the beta posted here or via your inbox (send you an e-mail earlier)?

I'm aware it's beta and only a few people have access yet. So you might not want to have issues discussed that nobody will see once it is rolled out. At the same time - this would organize it and other testers would know about issues already reported to you.

Your call. I will carry on sending via e-mail until I see a post here telling me othervice.

admin
Minotaur
Minotaur

Report Bugs Here

Post by admin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:59 pm

Let us know if you find a bug in the Map Maker tool. Thanks for your help.