- Posts: 86
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:15 pm
This is a test post. Disregard it please.
- Posts: 1707
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:46 pm
- Location: Midwest
Is this fixed? Once my taxes are done I'm going to start learning MapMaker..
The Least Weasel
Totus KS Delendum Est
- Posts: 869
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:18 pm
- Location: Kansas City, MO
Today, clicking the link returns a blank white page with the message:
PDO is not installed.
- Minotaur Lord
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:32 pm
Crioux - which are missing?
- Posts: 425
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 am
- Location: Gaspé
Still it is useless unless it would contain all DF modules.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:56 pm
Good to hear.
The "Share" link doesn't seem to be working, though. Any idea when we'll be able to share maps with one another again?
- Posts: 395
- Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:34 pm
Thank you for the update and the work that it took to be able to make the update.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:25 pm
Hi, folks, the mapmaker is available at mapmaker.dwarvenforge.com
. The new ice cavern pieces are not uploaded yet but we hope to add those.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest