Otherworld Miniatures at Crisis

Belakor
Goblin
Goblin

Re:Otherworld Miniatures at Crisis

Post by Belakor » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:21 am

OW and DF are exclusive purchases for me game wise these days.

I have all the OW miniatures except for some wilderness stuff that I feel I need to rectify ASAP.

Am waitin with anticipation with the first posts that includes sneak peaks of the OW skirmish rules.

jasdotcom
Ogre
Ogre

Post by jasdotcom » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:58 pm

kitenerd wrote:

I was all prepared to order all the stuff i have been dreaming about all at once in an attempt to help them out!

DITTO!
Maybe this is a sign that we should pull the trigger on things we have in mind to buy. *Looks in wallet* Well, maybe I'll roll the dice a little while longer.
:-)

jchunick
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by jchunick » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:16 pm

It was awesome. It sure got my attention. Great title, IMO. ;-)
Unless otherwise noted, my views and opinions on this forum are my own and do not, in any way, reflect the views and opinions of Dwarven Forge.

Thod
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re:Otherworld Miniatures at Crisis - Antwerp

Post by Thod » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:39 pm

kitenerd wrote:

You scared me... I thought Otherworld was in trouble!

I was all prepared to order all the stuff i have been dreaming about all at once in an attempt to help them out!

Sorry about that - didn't want to cause heart attacks. Maybe my thread title was non optimal.

kitenerd
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by kitenerd » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 pm

You scared me... I thought Otherworld was in trouble!

"Miniatures?, sure sign of a petty mind!" - 'The Women' 1939

Thod
Minotaur
Minotaur

Otherworld Miniatures at Crisis

Post by Thod » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Otherworld Miniatures, who run our European warehouse, will be attending the Crisis convention in Antwerp, Belgium on 1st November. If you would like to place an order for Dwarven Forge products, and save the cost of shipping, you can collect your order from their stand. You'll need to select the 'collection' shipping option when ordering, and add a note to say 'collection at Crisis, Antwerp'. You'll also need to show some form of ID when you collect

I will try to send e-mails to our customers from Belgium and the Netherlands. But no promises that I don't miss anyone. Sorry for the late posting - was told yesterday but then got sidetracked before I posted it here.