Reserve and Preorder option added

AfterBusiness
Goblin
Goblin

Re:Reserve and Preorder option added

Post by AfterBusiness » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:34 am

Hi Thod, yes I mean Miniaturicum from germany. It does not hurry with the sets. Me and a friend I think we will buy up to 4-5 sets of the catacombs. :)

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
Markus :)

Thod
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Thod » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:24 am

AfterBusiness wrote:

Hi Thod,

will the pre-order also available in germany too?
Thanks.
Cheers.

Markus

Do you mean Miniaturicum for 'Germany'? I haven't yet discussed with Michael what his plans are - apart of knowing he surely is interested to get the Catacomb set in.
There surely will be a delay via Miniaturicum as any sets out to him will have to wait for the container to arrive and being unloaded. So any order to Miniaturicum will go out together with direct orders from customers at the earliest.
I surely can reserve sets for him. In this case it likely helps him if you voice how many sets you plan to buy - so he has a better idea how many sets to order from me.

I hope this helps.

I know that you liked to do direct pick-ups from my parents to avoid shipping cost. The next option would be after Christmas (they will be visiting us here over Christmas and can take back items). Sorry - I know a week earlier would likely be much better but I doubt I can arrange their travel plans to fit DF deliveries ...

Thod

AfterBusiness
Goblin
Goblin

Post by AfterBusiness » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:05 am

Hi Thod,

will the pre-order also available in germany too?
Thanks.
Cheers.

Thod
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Thod » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:09 am

All

The whole pre-order / reserve is still 'work in progress' - so please give feedback in case instructions are not 100% right.

A few more bits to add:

Q: Can you add additional sets with the final order
A: Yes - I will have your preordered / reserved sets put aside for you but you will be able to add additional sets with the final order.

Q: How will you take off the amount paid for the preorder
A: I'm working on that - either via a personal code for you or a gift card equivalent

Q: I heard rumours that you get an extra £5 off if you preorder before the 1st of November
A: Yes - I want to ensure that you are not worse off compared to the US customers. The extra rebate will be added to the personal code / gift card equivalent to you. This only applies to the catacomb set preorder and not to other orders.

Q: When do I need to order and make the full payment
A: I plan to allow full orders once the container is on it's way. This is likely early November. You have then time until the week before the container arrives to place the full order. You can even wait longer - but you risk you place in the queue for getting shipped out first if you leave it to the last minute

Thod
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Thod » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 am

arsthein wrote:

Done did it!

I'm not sure I didn't screw it up, I stated Catacombs Set in the comments in the order page in dwarvenforge.eu, but in the paypal invoice I couldn't see the comments field... Is everything ok? If you need me to do anything just let me know.

Greetings!

Artsheim

Thanks !! You are fine - it just means I should check instructions as what you did is exactly what I hoped for.

Thod

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Post by arsthein » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:53 am

Done did it!

I'm not sure I didn't screw it up, I stated Catacombs Set in the comments in the order page in dwarvenforge.eu, but in the paypal invoice I couldn't see the comments field... Is everything ok? If you need me to do anything just let me know.

Greetings!

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Post by arsthein » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:42 am

Thank you so much Thod! I'm running like hell to the Eu site to make my pre-order/reserve/gimmegimme ;-)

I'm from Spain by the way, so you've got me covered there :-)

Greetings!

Thod
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Thod » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Update:

Reduced the minimal amount to £5 - so you can reserve / pre-order a single set.

Shipping costs 2-30 kg (this is at least 6 sets catacomb set):
UK: £14
Zone 1: £22.80 (France, Germany, Belgium, Netherland)
Zone 2: £25.20 (Austria, Denmark, Switzerland)
Zone 3: £27.60 (Italy, Spain)

The list above is not necessarily complete - hope I don't miss anyone important and appologies if I do.

Thod
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Thod » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Hm - need to check the minimal amount and set it to £5.

Not sure when and why I added it. Guess it made some sense at the time.

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Post by arsthein » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:39 am

Hi Thod, I'm trying to preorder a Catacombs set from the European site but it won't let me checkout because the minimum order value is 20 GBP. What should I do?

I miss some way of knowing an approximate value for shipping, by the way.

Greetings, and thank you very much in advance.