Experiencing problems with DF Europe online shop

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Experiencing problems with DF Europe online shop

Post by arsthein » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:27 am

Thank you friend, I'll try changing the URL, because the links don't work in my computer on any of the 3 browser I've tested it (at home, at work is banned).

By the way, the dropdown list with the number of products per page doesn't let me select any other number but 10.

And I'll try the contact form in the DF Site, I justr tried here first because other times I've had issues with a EU DF order and after posting here I had answers.

Greetings,

UPDATE: Oooh snap. Changing the "start" parameter in the Querystring doesn't work as expected. Depending on the category, it does nothing, in classic resin sets, it changes from showing 9 to 12 products, showing the sci fi starter set, which is not in stock.

By the way, the search doesn't work. And if you change the order by to "category" in limited edition sets shows the woodland sets, which doesn't appear otherwise no matter where you look. And it does allow to purchase it without stock messages...

jonmilton
Orc
Orc

Re: Experiencing problems with DF Europe online shop

Post by jonmilton » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:18 pm

The Dungeon Dressing pack had that same image on the US store for a long time as well, they only updated it recently. I wouldn't worry about that one. Same deal with Wicked Caverns pack. The only set's I've seen changed is the dungeon floors pack has 2 versions with different prices and parts counts, and there is now a base caverns set with more variety (appears to be the only option for you).

I get the same issue with the "10" box, but that's the indicator for how many sets are displayed on the page at a time. The numbered blocks in the top center are for navigating pages, and work just fine for me. You can force it to change pages by adding "?start=10" or "?start=20"to the end of the URL, annoying but it works.

I believe they do track inventory in real time, so there likely is only 1 ice caverns set remaining. Other sets allow ordering multiples just fine.

I suggest the contact form on the Europe website to inform them of the white text issue, I don't think that website is managed by anyone here.

arsthein
Ogre
Ogre

Experiencing problems with DF Europe online shop

Post by arsthein » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:57 pm

Hi there, I'm checking the products available in the Europe store, and I'm having a hard time with the website. Here's a list of issuess I'm experiencing. I've tried in firefox and chrome.

When in a product category there are several pages, the drop down list / combo box at the right top of the screen only allows to select "10" even if it states that you are seeing, let's say, 10 from 19, and the numbered links at the bottom and top to access those pages don't work: they do a postback and reload the page, but you see the same products.

Then if you try to trick this problem changing the sort of products, you see some different, but it's hard to tell if you are not seeing more products from another categories, and suddenly appears products that if you try to add to your shopping cart, are clearly not in stock (most clear example, the sci fi starter set).

Then there's photos that don't match the description. I was checking the Game Tiles Dungeon Dressing Pack, and the pic shows three pieces that aren't those stated in the description. The description matches the product of the same name in DF USA (the doors and accesories) but that's not what you see in the picture. I little risky to order under those circumstances.

When you add products to your shopping cart it's hard to tell if there's stock for them. I tried to add 99 woodland sets and it let me no problem. Not sure if this is a glitch though or really are these available in such quantity. Then if you try to add an Ice Cavern, if you add 1 that's ok it goes to the cart, but if you add 2 it says that it's out of stock. Is there only 1 available? In case it really tracks the stock (be it accurate or not) it would be more informative if it said plainly the stock available for each set.

By the way, the "out of stock" message comes in a font color that matches the background color of the popup window, so it can't be seen unless you select the text with the mouse.

It's kind of a bummer to have this problems because I depend heavily on the EU Website to order resin stuff.

Hope this helps. Greetings!