Contacting DF EU

Alarian
Orc
Orc

Re: Contacting DF EU

Post by Alarian » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:09 pm

Got my order in the mail today. Thanks Kerstin! There was even some bonus material thrown it which was awesome!

Thanks again.

HeroQuestFrance
Ogre
Ogre

Post by HeroQuestFrance » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:48 am

Glad to read this.

Alarian
Orc
Orc

Post by Alarian » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Actually I was contacted today by Kerstin. It seems even though it looked like my messages weren't going through (failed Captcha messages on every attempt being one problem). So it looks like I'm good to go. Thanks for the info though.

Harneloot
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Harneloot » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:28 pm

Check the first post in this thread for a few contact options:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8098&p=109265&hilit=thod#p109265

Alarian
Orc
Orc

Contacting DF EU

Post by Alarian » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:37 pm

I'm from the US but I've ordered things from the EU site in the past. This time, I can't get past the shipping option to pay for the order as it gives an error message. I know in the past he has sent me a message with the cost of shipping to add to my purchase. Since I can't place the order, I attempted to use the Contact Us. I get it all filled in and when I hit send the page doesn't send the message. I've read on the forums to contact him via email. but no-where that I can find is his email listed. I know he's been a bit absent for a while, but I would still like to at least attempt to place an order with him. Does anyone have and suggestions/info on how I can get a hold of him to try and place an order? I've attempted to use the contact us in Chrome, Firefox and Edge with no success, all with the same problem.

I would think even if he isn't actively running the site anymore, he would at least like to get rid of his inventory.