KS2 Caverns, stretch goals, and more for sale (KS4 too)

Talistran
Orc
Orc

KS2 Caverns, stretch goals, and more for sale (KS4 too)

Post by Talistran » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:40 am

KS2 (UNPAINTED) caverns. Some of these are no longer available from DF in this configuration. I acquired a bunch of extras to paint as ice caverns, fire caverns, bioluminescence caverns, underdark caverns, red rock caverns, etc. But I never got around to it and I never will. I believe all of the pieces are all still in the bag, most still in unopened boxes. Prices are based off of asking price on the DF website and/or eBay completed auctions… and then I took some money off the top to be competitive.

Shipping is actual cost to you from Orem, UT 84097. I’ll get a quote based off of size/weight to your Zip Code. I prefer to ship to US addresses only, but will address international shipments on a case by case basis; my biggest priority is no risk to me in having someone claim the shipment didn’t show up and getting their money back from paypal… once bitten, twice shy.
So, we have for sale:

17x KS2 Cavern (Unpainted). These include 8 corners, 9 floors, and 9 walls = 26 pieces. (see picture). Price: $50 each
18x KS2 Cavern Stretch Goals (Unpainted). 28 pieces (see picture). Price: $50
3x Floor Pack (unpainted). 21 pieces (see picture). Price: $40 each.
2x Ice Cavern Pack (unpainted). 23 pieces (see picture). Price: $60 each.
3x Wicked Cavern (unpainted). 17 pieces. Price $40 each
4x Pedastal Cavern (unpainted). 15 pieces. Price $45 each.

I also have one KS4 Mega Crenellations (PAINTED) pack available for $175. These are not available on the DF website.

Contact through the PM.

I MAY be willing to trade for some KS4 items. Let me know if you have something you want to trade; i'm only interested in painted KS4 items.

Remember, all of my caverns are UNPAINTED even if the sample pictures here show painted

And here is the Wicked Pack list. I couldn't find an internet picture.