Dungeon Works 3 D file kick starter

DungeonWorks

Re: Dungeon Works 3 D file kick starter

Post by DungeonWorks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:46 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Tis the season for friends, family, and community to come together, give thanks, and share your bounties with those around you.
As a special gift to our $10 and up backers, we're giving away for completely FREE the half-height walls add-on to the classic dungeon set.
Attachments
Classic Dungeon EXP HH Walls KS List sm.png
Classic Dungeon EXP HH Walls KS List sm.png (428.01 KiB) Viewed 162 times

DungeonWorks

Post by DungeonWorks » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:54 am

Hello everyone. Very surprised to see a post here about the KS. To the few asking why we didn't got full openlock, there is a good update on the KS that explains it. But to shorten that answer, our product has better advantages. First it can be printed standing. So you get far more on your print bed. Second, no supports. Openlock has 26 supports to cut off on just one floor, while mine has 0. Lastly the locking system works better. People that have tested it, have said it's a much better fit. But I have adapters so they can work with both openlock and dragonlock/bite. If anyone wants to test them, we have all the dungeons with sample packs on thingiverse. Just go there and search for "DungeonWorks". If anyone has any questions, please let me know. -James

Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Oldent » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:19 pm

I started following Klingbeil on the Hirst Arts forums. I cast so the paint formulated for casting was a no brainier.I think the cavern paint set is a good match for Master Maze caverns. I like the Gothic set and the new and weathered wood sets.
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

ForestZ
Orc
Orc

Post by ForestZ » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:57 pm

These looks like a really solid offering. I like that they're OpenLock compatible, although I wonder why they chose to go their own route (and require an adapter clip) rather than just use the OpenLock format. Still...one way or another I'm getting a 3d Printer this year, and this might be a great set of tiles to start playing with.

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:54 pm

I would just like to point out that this is how you do a campaign that is compatible with DF products and in no way feel like you are taking DF ideas/concepts and rehashing them. There are themes here that DF has done lately that don't feel like a ripoff.

How did you like his paints? I followed the kickstarter but didn't purchase.
106 Resin and 145 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

Dungeon Works 3 D file kick starter

Post by Oldent » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:09 pm

I do not have a 3D printer but I have used the paint.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kl ... -dungeon-t
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!