Oracle Sights Handheld Projection Device Kickstarter (August)

This is an area to discuss topics related to gaming.
Fizzikx
Orc
Orc

Oracle Sights Handheld Projection Device Kickstarter (August)

Post by Fizzikx » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:30 pm

Hey folks,
I hope it's ok to post this here, I guess if not let me know and i'll take it down?

In the meantime I'm working on a project that I plan to Kickstart this August (to coincide with GenCon) making Handheld Projection Devices to project Area of Effect patterns for D&D and Pathfinder called "The Oracle Sight". It is the size of a small tactical flashlight and has many interchangeable templates for all of the various AOE effects. (Cones, Spheres, Radius, Cubes, etc) - See the image below to see how we do a basic Fireball spell!

We designed the Oracle Sight to streamline the gaming experience and better immerse players in the gaming world by spending less times on rule disputes and more time playing the game.

Right now I’m still doing a TON of back end work to be ready in time so everything is a bit content light but we will be changing that in a few short weeks.

Please check out the image below and let me know any thoughts you have?

If this interests you feel free to head over to www.OracleSights.com and sign up for updates or find us on Facebook under Oracle Sights. Also feel free to reach out to me via PM if you have any questions or need any other details?

Thanks DF community and I hope I didnt ruffle any feathers!
-Fizz
Attachments
OracleSight.jpg
OracleSight.jpg (171.73 KiB) Viewed 285 times